part 18

The day of the rescue aka mission: saving y/n kids                                                     time zone  7: 30 pm

BTS pov

"Are you all ready for today cause we can't screw this up" said Namjoon serious. "YES BOSS" we all said in unison. "Any questions boys" asked namjoon.

Jimin raised his hand. "Yes jimin" said namjoon. "Can I wear my red suit?"said jimin. 'Is this guy serious right now. HOW IN THE FUCKING BLOODY HELL IS HE GOING TO FIGHT IN A SUIT' thought yoongi annoyed.

"Well jimin if you want to wear a fucking bloody red suit then suit yourself when that freaking shat ripps I be laughing my ass off at your pathetic ass" said yoongi sounding almost like a British accent. 

"Now what is your fucking problem lad" said jimin pissed off. " my bloody problem is HOW IN THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING FIGHT IN A SUIT" yoongi practically screaming jimin face.

And boy wasn't jimin happy infact he was pissed of. "OH FUCKING SHUT UP WOULD YOU" yelled hoseok clearly mad that his gang mates are fighting over a stupid argument of a red suit.

Suddenly there was a soft chuckled  that stoped the boys from fighting they turned around and met with y/n leaning next to the wall looking ready for the mission: saving her babies.

"Hot" said yoongi out loud trailing his eyes over y/n choice of clothing.

"Why thank you, kitten" said y/n smilling devilishly when she saw the tip of yoongi ears turning red at the nickname. "Oh bloody hell even the most cruelest out of all of us is turning red at a nickname

pathetic" said jimin rolling his eyes. "Fuck it" said yoongi before round kicked jimin in the jaw.

Causing him to fall hard on the floor while holding his semi red jaw whom would most likely turn into a nasty bruise later.

"I'm not dealing with this, call me when you guys are ready leave" said hoseok massaging the bridge of his nose and walking past y/n. "You look gorgeous, M'lady" whispered hoseok in y/n ear before disappearing through the door.

Your outfit: