part 1

y/n is a not so normal girl, she is psycho. She fell in love with her therapy teacher. his name was Felix he was a sweetheart, Felix also fell in love with y/n, that's why he stopped y/n therapy to make her happy because he knew that he can fix her by showing her love and care for the rest of his life.

they started dating for 3 years. than Felix drop the bomb at the beach he drop on his knees and open an box with ring in it he said " will you marry me y/n" y/n burst in tears and said "Yes, yes" and they kiss.

9 months later they got marry. And lived happy or so they thought. On a stormy night y/n was very sick and worry because Felix isn't home yet, she got a unknow call and she answer it .

hello is this Lee Felix wife i'm speaking with?• said the unknown person. •um yes it is• said y/n. •I'm sorry mam Felix didn't make it he was involve in a car crash and hit his head very badly i'm sorry mam• said the unknown person

what no no nooo this must be a joke pleas tell me its a joke• said y/n almost at the verge of crying.•i'm sorry mam• said the nurse. y/n burst in tears crying •what is the hospital name• asked y/n.• ************ hospital• said the nurse. •thank you• said y/n.

y/n close the phone and picks her car/house keys and goes to the car and drive to the hospital. she enter and ask for the room number.

" name" said the nurse. " Lee Felix i'm his wife Lee y/n" said y/n. "Room 129" said the Nurse. y/n runs to the room and see Felix. she goes to him and said while crying.

y/n: how could you leave me, we could have a child lived happily ,you promise you won't leave, But i guess promise is meant to be broken

y/n suddenly start laughing and crying like a crazy person and fainted. they nurse that passed by saw that and runs to call a doctor. the doctor came they pick her up and put her in a room and test her to see what wrong. later y/n wakes up. and said

y/n: what happened

doctor: congratulation your 5 weeks pregnant, i recommend you to eat more and drink a lot of water, i'll leave you alone for now

to say y/n was sad would be a lie cause she know Felix is with her in her heart and will help her and was also happy that she's gonna be a mom, she cried in happiness and said

y/n: mommy is so happy daddy would also be happy knowing you . i'm not gonna let anyone touch you or harm you i will kill everyone who dares to touch one single hair on my baby's head.

y/n said sweetly than turns dark while smirking. turns out y/n never got cured she was always a psycho.

~1 MONTH LATER~

y/n was walking home from going to the buy food because she's and her baby are hungry in the night. you might ask what is a pregnant lady doing alone at 1 am. well to say she was DAMN hungry to give a single fuck about that.

y/n heard a scream in the alley but didn't give a single shit "cause who would walk in alley that dark at 1 am i wants to live not die like those curious bitches that walks in a dark alley like what was going in their head" thought y/n and keeps walking but luck wasn't by her side the screaming man run to her with 7 other guys after him. the man said.

man: mam please help me they gonna kill me

y/n: well shit now I'm gonna be drag in
mafia shit

y/n said while rolling her eyes suddenly she feels 2 pair of muscle arm grab her and the other 2 guys grab the man and push them in the ally harshly. they shoot the man in the head and said.

???7: that's what you get for messing with the BANGTAN

the muscleman keeps dragging y/n harshly almost let her fall. y/n being a overprotective mom. screamed very loudly at them.

y/n: WATCH IT BOYS YOU DON'T WANT TO CATCH THIS FEET

???5: why should we

he said while teasing her with a smirk wile the rest also smirk and surrounded you. they smirk leave their lips when they heard you say.

y/n: BECAUSE I WILL HIT YOU IN THE BALLS AND I HAVE A FUCKING TASER

Said y/n while smirking and hit the muscle man in his private part and took out her taser

Y/n: WHO'S NEXT

said y/n with a creepy smile.
At that moment the boys knew they messed with the wrong person.

834 words

------------------------------------------------------------
🍭🍫🍬Author sweets🍭🍫🍬

Thank you for reading