part 7

"You will regret this park mark my words, well let's see what your hiding y/n even if I have to force it out of you" said taehyung while smirking.

Y/n POV
I've been locked in this room for about 2 months if I'm correctly or is it 3? Anyways the only time they would open the door was when i need to eat nothing else cause everything else I have like a bathroom

(without a fucking window) and if I'm thirsty I need to drink water from the sink. Me and piranha wait no pinky no is it pyro no Ah it's Pyry, well Pyry and I aren't in a good terms with another you might ask why let's go back 2 or 3 months ago.

~2/3 months ago~

Pyry walked towards the guest room aka y/n room and burst the door open with out knocking.(oh was that a bad Idea) there stood a half naked y/n.

"Dafuq get out you nasty pig" yelled y/n at Pyry. But Pyry wasn't listening he kept staring at y/n stomach. "No fucking way" said Pyry when he heard a faint heart beat from y/n stomach.

"God damnit just why, tell me this is a joke" said Pyry pissed off. "What is a 'joke' " you said not understanding what is going on. Pyry walked fast towards you, you took steps back and hitted your back at the dressing table.

Pyry pointed towards your stomach "tell me that there isn't a fucking peasant living inside of you, and don't fucking lie" said Pyry while glaring down  at my stomach.

'Wait what!!!' I thought. "Y/n answer me honestly or I will do something you will regret" said Pyry darkly. "Answer you what?" You said acting innocently tilting your head aside.

"Y/n STOP FUCKING PLAY INNOCENT" yelled Pyry. "Who said I'm y/n" said ??? While smilling creepily. "Don't play dumb with me y/n" said Pyry getting angrier.

"But I'm not y/n" said ???. "Then who are you" said Pyry. "I'm y/n duh I'm just playing" said y/n. 'We both know i wasn't playing y/n' said ???. "Oh so now you wanna play y/n, okay lets see how you gonna hide that peasant of yours" said Pyry while smirking.

"Cause we all know that the gang doesn't like peasant, do they" said Pyry while smiling. "Ah and better keep one eye open cause you don't know if someone will sneak in in night to kill you...watch out y/n you messed with the wrong person" said Pyry and walked out of the room and slammed the door hard.

End of flashback

Y/n POV
I went to the bathroom and took a shower while showering I was thinking about Pyry's words "keep a eye on that peasant cause one wrong move say byebye to that shit". I sighed and started  washing my hair trying to forget his words. When I was done showering.

I took a towel and wrapped around my naked body. I went in front of the mirror and tried smilling. But when I smiled the reflection of the mirror changed. yes the person was me but it's was smirking back at me.

I jumped back and almost fallen but it was like somoene catches me I look around to see if there's somoene in the room with me but there was no one.
"Y/n~ " a angelic yet dark voice singed. I looked to see where but saw no one.

"Not there y/n look at the mirror" said the angelic yet dark voice. I look at the mirror and saw my reflection waving at me. I got chills running up my spine.

"Umm who-" I was cut off when I saw a new reflection next to my reflection.

"Miss me love" said the new reflection.

669 words

------------------------------------------------------------
🍬🍫🍭Author sweets🍬🍫🍭

Changed my mind I will still publish books, cause I'm bored as #$##