part 22

"Poison, magical toxic" i said with a worried eyes

No one pov

It was clear to everyone that somoene wouldn't make it. Either it was the child or the young man but no one knew. Y/n's daughter got weaker and weaker through the ride to got7 house. Her arm was turning blue which worried y/n more.

When they arrived they immediately went inside the mansion crying for help. Hoseok was carrying the boy on his back while y/n carried the injured girl in her arm. With quick help from the maids the got leaded to the clinic room in the mansion where yoongi laid unconscious.

Two of the members of the Got7 gang helped stable the girl while the others took the parent and friends out while waiting for the others to come. A while later the came.

Y/n pov

20 minutes still waiting for news. My heart is beating so fast in my chest that I felt like it could fall out any moment. I couldn't control the tears that was coming out of my eyes. All I could think of is that I could lose my babygirl.

"Mommy" I heard a little voice said next to me i couldn't look at them cause i knew i would lose it if i do. "Mommy, amelia will be alright" they said. 'Amelia....' I thought. "Amelia?" I questioned finally looking at my other baby who looks about 13 now, they growing to fast. "Yeah Amelia that my sister name, my name is Diego father named us" he said smilling softly.

"T-that's a beautiful name" I said. I felt a switch in my emotions and i didn't feel like crying no more instead i was calming down. "Did you do that?" I asked curiously at Diego. "Uh yeah that my power i can control emotions and feel it" he said awkwardly.

"That's a amazing power" I said to him smilling at him. "Uh um what is your sister's power?" I asked him out of curiosity. "She doesn't have one...she's powerless mom" he said. 'She doesn't have a power? Impossible' I thought.

"Y/n" I heard somoene called me. "Yeah" I said. "We got good news and bad news and uh btw nice to meet you my name is bambam and the one operating your daughter is jackson" he said smilling cheeky.

"Tell me the good news" I said quickly, holding Diego hands tightly not to hurt him though. "The kid is stable still got a little of the poison in her body but that her body can easly fight of itself" he said. Which relieved me. "And the bad news" I asked nervously.

 "And the bad news" I asked nervously