part 2

"well shit now Aridam  is down and have a crazy mad woman threatened us with a taser!!" Said the black haired man with sarcasm. "shut up Mabuz, we get it calm the fuck down we don't have time for sarcastic comments!!" Said the blond haired wide shoulder man pissed off.

"well great job Aconitum now I'm fucking calm thank you for saying it nicely" Said Mabuz sarcastically. " your welcome Mabuz" said Aconitum with the same energy as Mabuz.

" Mabuz and Aconitum Shut the fuck up, fucking act like a adult damnit arguing in front of a witness that could of escaped while you both were arguing, thanks to Pyry  she didn't escape" said the leader. " we are sorry Legion" said Mabuz and Aconitum.

" Nero take the taser off her and bring her to the van, she's not going anywhere, got it" said Legion to the long haired man. " yes got it Legion, come on woman give me the taser or its will be the hard way" said Nero while cracking his bone.

Y/n knew she was powerless cause she was pregnant fighting with those man will lead her to lose her baby, and there is no way she's about to take that chance. So she dropped the taser down and putted her hand up.

"Look that wasn't that hard wasn't it right babygirl" said the deep voiced man that sounded as deep as the sea. " Put a blind fold on her Pyry and handcuff her, and let's go before the cops come" said Legion.

Pyry took you to the car and hand cuffed you and putted a blindfold on your eyes. " Damn baby if you weren't a witness I would of smashed you you look gorgeous words can't not describe what I'm seeing" Pyry whispered in your ear and nibbled on your ears.

You blushed at how sexy he sounded.
His deep husky voice makes you want to go on your knees and submit to him. But you don't want to cause you only love Felix and no one else.

'Calm down y/n it's just the pregnancy hormones' you said to yourself in your head. You shoved him off you. And heard a deep chuckle from Nero and Pyry. " tell Dagon to take all footage off and too set up the basement" said Legion too Mabuz.

On the way home was it silent, you didn't even asked something, not even cry or struggle against them. The mens in the car were surprise that you didn't asked them anything or had cried or fight back. But kept  silent.

You felt the car stop moving and heard door opening, one of the mens dragged you out of the car and went inside of the house. You couldn't see anything but you were sure that you was in the basement by the smell of blood and the sound of crickets.

They harshly seated you on a wooden old used chair and cuffed you to the chair. While doing the same with your legs. You heard 6 footsteps fading away and door closed. But something told you, you weren't alone in here. And that scared you.

You heard a pair of footstep walking behind you while humming a song. You could hear knife collided with another.

"So darling would you mind telling me your name pls"

575 words

-----------------------------------------------------------
🍬🍫🍭Author sweets🍬🍫🍭

Next chapter will be introduction of the members.

Thank you for reading