part 20

"WATCH OUT"

Y/n pov

I entered the club as normal as I can but that doesn't go as plan. A waiter noticed me and said something in thin air.

I was not gonna take chances of getting caught so I did what I thought was logical. My logical plan: knock the bitch down. I walked towards him and ask for a drink.

Wine, cause he didn't have wine so he obviously need to go back. So I did that. "Um excuse me do you have wine" i asked politely.

"No but I can get it in the back" he said. "Okay great" I said not knowing what to say. He than walked away. I waited till he dissapeared than walked the the same direction as he did.

Luck by my side I saw a bottle of champagne and pick it up. "Oh the 60's" I said outloud. Before went towards the kitchen and slam the bottle on his head.

"This is just disappointing" I said looked at the unconscious man laying on the ground. "Oh well not my probs" I said and crutches down next to the unconscious man and took his gun and knife.

"Now look who's down now not me but you" I said teasingly poking his cheeks. Chuckling like a maniac. "Okay got nine minutes left y/n get your act together" I said to myself. Fixing myself i walked out.

'I feel like doing something reckless' I thought and I did it. So as you know there's a lot of mafias here that is enemies from another so why not stand in that direction and shoot one or two.

That will make a shooting war cause everyone will think their enemy is trying to kill them. So I shot two persons in the head. And by luck someone was holding there gun showing off.

And just like that the man was shot dead. 'Poor man, we will miss you-not' I thought. And like that it became a shooting war dead body falling down, like snow out of the sky. 'Beautiful' I thought.

'Six minutes, I need to speed up' I thought and hurriedly run and avoid bullets and entered a dark hall with a lot of doors. I started slowing down and opened all the doors i walked by.

Till I found the last door. "Please be here" I said quietly and opened the door slowly. I saw 2 kids sitting in a glass room playing with another with a guard looking at them.

'My babies' I thought and smiled softly before turning stone cold and walked quietly behind the guard and hit him with the back of the gun behind his head and he fell unconscious.

I would of shoot him but there's kids here I don't wanna tratumised them. "Okay y/n you can do this they're your kids" I said to myself.

I also noticed they look much bigger. Instead of looking like a baby they look like a toddler. 'What have they done' i thought angry.

I open the door of the glass room and they turned towards me with their big round eyes. " hi sweeties I know I'm late but my name is Lee Y/N your mommy" I said softly.

"We know mommy, Felix talks about you" said my cute little boy. 'At least he did something right' i thought. "Are you getting us out of here" asked my baby girl softly.

"Yes, i won't leave my babies here, now listen up i want you guys to stay behind me okay and when i say run, you run out of the club where a group of 7 men standing next to 3 black cars, okay can you do that for mommy" i asked softly.

"Yes mommy" they said giggling. "Okay lets go" i said. Like that i walked out with my two babies behind me. I knocked out anyone with the back of my gun till we almost reached the door. "RUN" i said and like that they ran outside.

I kept took  down everyone who's getting near them, with my fist and gun, maybe some stabbing to. I saw 5 men escaping. I couldn't get to them cause someone hit me with a bottle of champagne.

Turning around creepily I said "yo mama raised a bitch" and shoot him in the head. Shooting everyone in my way I made it outside. Seeing the 5 men aiming there gun at my babies.

"WATCH OUT" I screamed. No I can't let them get hurt I will never forgive myself if they get hurt. So without thinking i used my magic on them and broke their neck.

But I missed one.. a gun shot was heard and a scream was heard.

"NOOOOOOOOO" I screamed.

802 words
------------------------------------
Wow 20 (21) chapter out