CHAPTER FOUR

It is my first time writing about club, drinks and hot attractive males so don't be brutal, constructive criticism is welcomed, pardon my mistakes and there is room for correction.

~~~~~
We stopped in front of a restaurant, got down, and went inside. Renee and I were confused, it was nothing of a club but we continued following Jo. She went straight to the back through the kitchen and out in the alley. She continued going and went through a door on the opposite building. Inside there were bouncers; two of them, at the double doors.

"They are with me, first-timers," Jo told the bouncers. We just stared at Jo, and Jo stared at the bouncers. They opened the doors and before my eyes was a club.

"Welcome to Billy Marney's empire." He declared.

"Thanks, Rondel," Jo addressed one.

"Bonne soirée : have a good evening," He nodded.

Dim blue lights, music raging from the sound systems, liquor flowing, the room was abuzz with social chatter, people were dancing.

We walked round to the side and looked down to see the center, more people were down there. We then turned around and took the stairs down and moved over to the bar.

"How about we start on something soft!" Jo stated and turned to the bartender, shouting at the top of her voice, "help us out here, anything good. Your special!"

After that, we turned to check out the dance floor and it was mad. People going crazy, Jo and I pointed out the weird drunk dancers and laughed.

"Guys I don't feel good!" Renee announced.

"Are you homesick?!" Jo mocked.

"Loosen up Renee. Believe it or not, you'll have fun. How about something stronger. Jo?!" I tried to ease her up.

"I've got it!" Then to the bartender, "how about you take it up a notch for my friend here!"

"Tequila?" He asked.

"Whatever, it should be good." According to the order he prepared three shots. I drank, Jo drank, Renee was stalling but eventually drank; quite strong but still sane.

"Salut ladies!" I heard. We turned to a tall pale man. Dark hair, not so muscular, and really cute.

"Hello, handsome!" I said and he laughed. Oddly, I'd say he blushed.

"Hi!" Jo and Renee chorused, Renee extended her hand for a shake.

"Hey, I know you!" he said to Renee.

"How so?!" She asked.

"You did a job for my friend some time back! He told you what he wanted and your plan was perfect! You are great at your line of work!" The man praised Renee.

"Thanks, I love perfect!" Renee blushed.

"Renee!" I poked her arm.

"No, I'm not the one!" She corrected. But it was beyond late.

"Even you Ellen Carson. From Narsco Corps. You are popular on every side!" He told me.

"Hello! Again."

"You are Paris darling!" He breathed out.

"Thanks!"

"Since you know. Hi, I'm Jolie Doyle, nice to meet you!" Jo spoke.

"It is you," he pointed her.

"Yes, it is!" Jo nodded.

"I'm honored!" He admitted.