CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE

I can clearly remember the vigorous activities of last night and I feel wasted. Stretching, I felt the other side of the bed empty and warm, then Donald came in.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"I brought breakfast. Intriguing cook you have."

"You went out looking like that?" I pointed at the drawers he had on. He had his well toned chest and sexy abs on display to the world outside my room, the big dragon tattoo across his left chest made him more appealing. Such godlike creation seemed so close but yet so far from my grasp. I was still alert, "Margaux didn't see you?"

"No, she didn't. Problems?" He inquired.

"None," I decided.

"Are you hungry?"

"Famished."

Donald snickered and brought the tray of food to the bed, "like I said, your chef is one funny man."

"Don't get me started on Delroy," Donald chuckled. I started on the scrambled eggs, "You didn't see Margaux outside?"

"No, only saw the chef."

I wonder why Margaux wasn't here yet but I'm glad she is not.

I thanked Donald for the breakfast and went to shower. I chose an ash suit with a white shirt, and Donald wore his trouser and shirt of last night but held his jacket.

"Okay, so you need to get out of here before Margaux comes," I told him.

"Why do you bother?"

"Because it is Margaux."

I walked slowly in front of Donald, paying attention to every little noise. Everything went smoothly and we reached the door without drawing attention.

"Okay. Bye," I announced in a hurry to let him go.

"I'll see you later?"

"Yes."

Donald took my hand and grinned at me for a while. Never did I know that a second wasted was enough.

"Ellen!...Ellen?!" I heard Margaux calling.

I stiffened, "Y-Yes?!"

"Is that you trying to sneak a man out of the house again without me knowing?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, okay then! But if he has not left yet tell him to join us for breakfast!"

"Lovely housekeeper she is," Donald commented. He was smiling sheepishly. "Why do you even try?"

"She is not always welcome to my 'behaviors'. So it's out of respect." I inhaled deeply, "Margaux we've already had breakfast!"

"Tea then?!"

"I'll take tea," Donald pushed past me and went back inside. This time, I facepalmed myself thinking just what to do with him.

By the time I went back, they were at the table and Margaux was trying the –take care of my daughter– crap. I find it utterly useless because there will be nobody taking care of me.

"Margaux, I do not appreciate what you are doing," I told her.

"Que suis-je en train de faire : what am I doing?" She looked at me feigning innocence.

"This," I pointed between them.

"I'm only making sure he is a fine young man."

"And why are you doing that?" I folded my arms.