Prologue

"This is your fault, Earth! You killed the
man that I love", a lady in black crying while hugging a guy. Blood flowing. No longer breathing.

"No! You know how important Title is to me, Faye", the whose named Earth answered while tears falling from his eyes. Looking at his two bestfriends.

"You did! Remember this, when the time comes, I'll kill yours as well", Faye said while enchanting a spell and after a while they vanished.

Earth was left alone in that forest, crying. He sit in ground. Head on his knees. Why it turn out this way?

"I smell something, Boun", a husky voice can be heard. Earth doesn't care and sit still. Still crying. He can't go back. By now, he knows Faye already -

"You probably smelling the dirt of animals in forest, Kao. Why are we even here?", a new voice talks loud.

"No, it smells something sweet", said by the husky voice.

"Oh! Is it something that we can eat - wait, I can smell a witch nearby", loud voice turns to serious.

Before Earth can raise his head to look where the two voice came from. Two handsome guy, show up.

"A wizard", the guy with Blondie hair, he raise his hands and notice that his hands already have sharp and long nails. Eyes red. Vampires.

"Don't you dare hurt him, Boun!", the guy with dark hair said and shielded his own body to cover him.

The guy crouched before him, smile a little and softly asks, "Why are you here alone? It's dangerous here".

Earth shakes his head, "I've got no where to return to". Tears starts to falling again.

Shock when the stranger suddenly hug him but Earth snuggle close to the stranger who hug him. He feel he is being lift and he's energy was drained from the fight that he had with Title and Faye.

"Put your arms on my neck so you will not fall. I'm Kao, that loud mouth is Boun", the guy with black hair said and smile at him. He smiles back and put his arms on Kao's neck. There is something this stranger that make him feel warm inside.

"The hell are you doing, Kao!", he heard what the guy named Boun said.

"He's my mate", Kao answered the last thing he heard before falling to sleep.