Kao - Past Memory

Kao glared at Fluke as he walk down the stairs. Ohm growl at him.

"But you mentioned, Earth already undo the curse", he said to Fluke.

Fluke nods, "Yes, he did to you. The curse is once you fall in love to each other, Kao will die eventually. Your immortality will not matter because of the curse. He did cast a spell to alter the curse, P'Kao if you fall in love or has been kiss by someone else".

"I was kissed by Faye on the day you runaway", Kao said.

"WHAT! How can we save Earth now, it's been 7 days", Fluke suddenly broke down and hug Ohm.

"The alteration of the curse started once you kiss someone else but it's also the start of curse to Earth. Earth only have 7 days to live", Fluke cried. "P'Ohm, please. Do something".

Another cry can be heard, "No! No! This is not happening again. After all his sacrifices. Sammy! Let's help Earth. He's been in pain already. Without him, me, Boun, Kao and Ohm is probably dead already. We need to do something".

"The only time a curse will be broken is if the caster of the curse die", Sammy said as she hug Pineare.

There's a pain on his chest but Kao walks to Pineare, "You need to tell us what you know, Pineare".

Pineare look at him and to Sammy, "You have a spell to see someone's memory right. Used it on me so you can all see".

Its raining. Pineare is looking for Earth so she enter the library. Earth loves reading books.

She see Earth at window staring at the rain, "Eart-".

She shut her mouth when P'Kao appear from the side so she step aside to hide. She peek and smile.

Kao hug Earth from behind. Earth look up and stare again at the rain.

"Love, what are you thinking?", Kao asks to him. Snuzzling his nose to soft hair and leaving a kiss.

"Nothing particular. What's your favorite season, P'Kao?", the younger asks.

"I don't know probably summer", Kao stare at the window as well, chin resting on Earth's head while pulling him closer to his body.

"Summer? Why?", Earth wrap his own arms on the arms on his waist.

"Because Summer was the season when I found you", Kao whispher before pushing Earth gently turning him around so they are facing each other.

"I love you, Earth", Kao put his hand on the smaller's waist and the other on his face.

Earth smile, "I love you too, P'Kao. I'm always thankful you found me".

"I'll always find you", Kao lean down to kiss Earth's forehead.

Kao chuckles when Earth pouts. Earth tiptoe, arms on Kao's shoulder. Kao meets the pouty lips in a lover's kiss. Slow and sweet. Kao pull Earth closer, hands caressing the younger's side.

Pineare blush and smile, slowly she step back and went out of library.