Pineare - Sealed

Pineare gasps and put her hands on her mouth upon hearing those words.

Faye laughs.

"somnum. obliviscatur." Earth said. Kao suddenly falls into the ground. "Faye, let's stop this. You can kill me instead".

"No, it will be too easy. I'll let you live so is your beloved but you can't go near him again. The moment he fall in love with you again, he will die. Ego amare occidere unus est enim ista maledictio. (this is your curse for killing the one I love) I'll kill you in time, Earth. For now, goodbye and enjoy your sufferings", Faye vanish.

Pineare runs to Earth, hug him. Boun falls on the ground as well as the casket.

"Earth? Are you okay?", Pineare carefully asks. Earth's cry become loud.
All she can do is hug him.

"I have a witch friend, Sammy. She is one of the best, maybe we can undo the curse", Pineare caress Earth's back. She feels him push her away.

Earth shake his head, slowly stand up. Touch Boun's head, "Memoriam tuam a me et imprimetur signum, et absconditus est". (Your memories of me will be sealed and hidden).

Pineare stands up, "What are you doing, Earth?".

With tears on his eyes, "I'm making sure this will not happen again. I'm sealing their memories about me. All of the people in this castle who knows me".

Earth slowly walks to Kao, put Kao's head to his lap. "I love you, P'Kao. I love you so much. I'm sorry this all I can do for you. I may not be your forever but you will always be for me, being with you will always be the most treasured memories that I will have". He leans down and kiss Kao's lips.

Pineare is crying as Earth stands up. He hug her, they both crying. "I'm sorry, Pineare. You need to forget about me as well. I hope when the right times you can tell P'Kao how much I love him. Thank you".

Before Pineare can react everything went black and the next thing she open her eyes, she met Fluke and his Nana.

Silence fills the air. Pineare is already standing looking at them. Tears flowing in her eyes, "The witch stole Earth's scent because she knows how the mate thing works. P'Kao, Earth love you so much".

Fluke sobs and grab Ohm, "P'Ohm! We need to find Earth. Maybe, we can do something to help him".

"Where we can find, Earth? We need to find him", Boun stutter, trying not to cry.

Sammy pull Pineare to hug her. Sobs and tension is building up.

Kao just silently standing. Thinking the first time he laid his eyes on Earth. The emotions that he saw pain, longing and unidentified emotion. Now he knows, what's the unidentified emotion is. Love.

"After seeing those memories, I think I know where we can find Earth", Kao said which make everyone turn their heads on him.