Kao - Not Yet

Kao open the door to his room and there sitting on his bed. His mate. Its been four months since he found the bundle of his joy. His mate is sassy, cheerful with a warm smile and quite noisy.

His mate. Kao smile when he got near. His mate reading some old books. Kao climb the bed and crawl behind his mate.

Arms wrapping around the waist, as he let his nose run up the side of his neck. Inhaling the addictive scent, he let his fangs come out as he nipped the white skin.

"Hungry?", he heard that melodic voice.

Kao just shake his head, "Horny".

Kao laughs when he feel smack on his arms. His mate turns to him and hold his face, smiling "Give me a kiss".

Kao lick his lips as he meet the awaiting lips of his mate.

Kao slowly open his eyes. Look at the unfamiliar surroundings. They are at the university clinic.

He look at the sleeping figure in his arms. He feel comfortable even with a body above him. He didn't notice that he also fell asleep after comforting Earth.

Kao feel like he's been stab when he saw how Earth's eyes roll and fell at the ground. He panic, there's a part of him clawing out.

He never let Earth out of his hold, the moment he carry him in the clinic or even while the school doctor checking on him. He actually growl when the stupid doctor caress Earth's hands.

The pain that was written on Earth's face when he woke up keep playing on his head, "What's wrong, Earth?".

The one he want to ask is still sleeping while hugging him. He stand with Earth still in his arms. Before he reached the door, it open suddenly.

There standing Fluke, Prem, Ohm and Boun. Fluke runs upon seeing Earth in his arms.

"P'Kao! What happened?", Fluke asks while peeking at Earth. He tightens his hold.

"The doctor said its nothing serious but lack of sleep. After he rest, he will be the noisy Earth that we all know", he explains but a part of him is afraid. He don't know why.

Earth is still sleeping in his arms even when they reached the parking lot. Fluke said it would be better for all of them to be together and avoid his eyes? He narrow his eyes at Fluke. He definitely know something.

"I'm wondering, are you together Kao?", Boun's voice echo in the car. Everyone is looking at him.

"No. Not yet!", Boun whistle while Fluke choke after he said those words.

Not yet. From the first day, Kao admit Earth already caught his attention and seeing him faint makes him realise what he wanted.

He wanted Earth. He likes Earth and this is the first time in his hundred years that he wanted to tie someone down. Now, after all these years he wanted something and he intended to have it.