Kao - Cake

Both Ohm and Boun is nowhere to be found. Probably having a date with their mates. Still bother with the dream that he had few days ago, he go to the school cafeteria.

In his peripheral vision, he noticed someone. "Give me a slice of vanilla cake", Kao added and walk towards that someone.

"Here for you", he said. That someone look up, eyes widen and start to water. Huh?

"Earth, are you okay?", Kao asks suddenly hold Earth's face.

Earth give him a wide smile, hold the hand on his face before removing it slowly, "I'm fine. It's just that I'm shock you remember me".

"We know each other for a few months now, Earth", he said and raise his eyebrow.

"Oh! Yeah, hehehe. Thank you for this cake", Earth laugh awkwardly and grab the spoon then eat the cake.

Kao frown, shaking his head, "Are you a wizard or a pig? It seems that your face the one eating the cake not just your mouth. Messy".

"Don't lecture me! I'm still a baby compare to your vampire age", Earth stuck his tongue out and continue eating the cake.

"Tsk! Here's a tissue. Wipe your cheeks, baby", he give the tissue to Earth. The latter grab it, roll his eyes on him but blushing. Cute, Kao said to himself.

Minutes later, Earth almost done with the cake when Ohm, Fluke, Prem and Boun arrived.

" Are you using your face in eating the cake, Earth?", Boun jokingly said before sitting. Kao snicker and look sideway to Earth. He see how the younger one glared at him and smack him.

Later that day, they all decided to visit the mall. Kao actually doesn't want to go but due to recent incidents about vampires attacking their cove. They need to stick together.

Both Boun and Prem trying different bucket hat. Stupid couples. Ohm just looking at Fluke. Whipped vampire. He look around and unable to find Earth.

He stand up from one of the available set in the mall and look for the small guy. He find him, checking some small clothes. "Looking for baby clothes, baby?", he teasingly said.

The latter just roll his eyes, "This a crop top".

He just stand there observing Earth. Sensing something, he look on the right and see a guy probably working in the said mall based on his clothes, looking at Earth.

Kao suddenly feel irritated, "Baby, hurry up". The guy stop upon hearing what he said.

Earth stomp his feet, "Argh! Wait, I can't choose between these two".

He roll his eyes, "Why don't you just buy the two?".

Earth nods and smile widely while walking towards him. The younger stop and smack his arm, "Stop with that joke" then walk out.

Boun suddenly appears beside him, "What joke? Who is your baby?".

He pointed at Earth, "That's my baby" and left Boun there dumbfounded.

"WHAT?"