Pineare - Faye

Earth and Pineare are in the forest. Picking wild berries becausd she wanted to bake a cake when Earth suddenly went pale.

"Earth?", she asks. Earth looks at her and murmur, "Pineare, trust me. Don't move. Don't say a word, please. et invisibilia ".

She see how Earth crash a black butterfly, "Found you, Earth".

A girl in black dress suddenly show up, "I've heard a very interesting story. You are a mate of a vampire. Cute. It seems that you already love him, am I right?",

"He has nothing to do with us", Earth said.

"Of course he has. The mere fact that you love him is enough for him to be involve. Are you forgetting something? You killed the one that I love, Title!", the girl shouts. Black butterfly suddenly flying every where.

"I did not kill Title. Faye! You need to remember what really happened", Earth pleads.

"SHUT UP, EARTH! I'll kill your beloved and there's nothing you can do", the girl named Faye laughs and suddenly vanish.

Pineare suddently return back. "Pineare, we need to go back. We need to tell Kao and Boun about Faye", Earth shivering.

"Why is she mad at you?", Pineare asks.

Earth close his eyes, "Because of Title. Our friend invite me to go to the forest. He said that he find a rare plant that we can use to cast spell and curses so I said yes. Then, he suddenly hug me and start to kiss me. He said he love me..I push him away but he got angry and cast a spell on me. I was frozen, his trying to tear my clothes apart when Faye came. She push Title away from me but Title choke her. The next thing that I see is a tree branch was pierce into Title chest. I don't know if Faye or I did it. Faye's been in love with Title and can't accept what happened. She said its my fault and will kill the one that I love".

Tears are flowing from his eyes. Pineare hug him. "We need to go", she said.

They ran and reach the castle but panics when a part of it is burning.

Earth and Pineare runs calling Kao or Boun's name. When they reach the garden, "Pineare, please stay hidden for now".

"Faye! Stop this. Please!", Earth shouts.

"Oh, you're here. Your timing is right! Your mate about to choose. You or them", Faye laughs and his eyes widen when Boun is unconscious and a coffine hanging below is a big fire.

Kao looks at him then to his friends. The pain that is written on Kao's face is unbearable. He know his decision, he will choose him but he doesn't want that. He doesn't want Kao to regret his decision.

"He need to choose Earth"

Earth look at Faye, "He don't need to choose, Faye. Let Boun and Ohm go, you can have me instead".

"NO! EARTH!! DON'T PLEASE!", Kao shouts. Earth smile at him sadly.

"I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess, P'Kao. I did not love you, I just used you to hide from Faye"