Earth - Finding Fluke

Earth just got out of the building when pots falling from above. He manage to escape it.

A group of locusts suddenly appears from nowhere "MUSA ventosa".

Once he open his room, another set of vines welcome him. Earth's tired.

"ignis rotam" a female voice suddenly chant those words. Earth coughing and look who said that. Sammy.

"What's happening Earth? The wounds not healing", Sammy runs into him.

"I'm fine. Thank you. I'll explain every thing but for now, we need to find Fluke", Earth said and try to stand.

"We'll look for him but you need to take a rest", Sammy said and help him go to the bed.

"Please don't tell others", he pleads ans Sammy nodded, "praesidio".

Earth close his eyes, his nightmare starting to arise.

"This is your fault, Earth! You killed the
man that I love", a lady in black crying while hugging a guy. Blood flowing. No longer breathing.

"No! You know how important Title is to me, Faye", the whose named Earth answered while tears falling from his eyes. Looking at his two bestfriends.

"You did! Remember this, when the time comes, I'll kill yours as well", Faye said while enchanting a spell and after a while they vanished.

Earth was left alone in that forest, crying. He sit in ground. Head on his knees. Why it turn out this way?

"Ah!!!", Earth  shouts as he open his eyes. 

He go to the bathroom to take a bath and change clothes. The wounds from the vine attack still visible.

He go to Ohm's house but shock when things are broken. Sammy grab Earth behind her back and stand back.

"Where the hell is my mate!!!??", Ohm shouts. He is no longer panicking nor feeling sad instead his dark side showing. Ohm turns to shadow and went out again.

"The Royal curse", he murmur. Sammy looks at him, "You've heard of it as well" .

He nods, "I can find Fluke".

"But Earth -", Sammy try to complaints but he shake his head.

"Once I found him, I'll go to him and bring Boun and the others, "ventus ubi ventum est ad me venas susurri eius.."

When he open his eyes, he is in the seashore. He looks around and see Fluke, "Fluke!!".

"Earth? Help!", Fluke pointed the four vampires.

"Urit corpore", Earth said the three vampire burns and Pineare cut the head of the another.

Then, she jump in front of him as if protecting him from Earth. Red eyes glowing, "Earth?"

Pineare look at him blinking twice eyes turns to normal before hugging him. Fluke is confuse at the moment but join the hug.

"Earth, I miss you but how did you-", Fluke stop talking when he look around. Vampires surrounding them.

"I'm a witch rememeber? But enough of that, I'll tell you later because I think we need to run to save our lives", Earth shouts. The three of them run but they are caught up and currently in a middle of a group vampires.

Earth enchanting," Prodit venti eas nobis".

"FLUKE!" "EARTH"

They both turn their heads and they see Kao, Boun and Prem running to their side. Kao takes a deep and slice the head of the attacking vampires. In just a blink of the eyes, the vampires are defeated.

"Kao, Kao- KAO!", Boun calling Kao frantically.

"What!?", Kao shout back.

"PINEARE IS HERE!!", Boun shout as if seeing a ghost. Kao look at the direction Boun is looking and stop seeing the girl.

"Who is she? Whatever, we need to hurry , P'Ohm needs you. Earth! Let's go", Prem said before grabbing him.