Earth - Together

Earth woke up looking at his surroundings. Tears starts from falling upon seeing the one beside him, "Ahuvi (My love)".

"When the time comes, I'll kill yours as well"

He bit his tongue to avoid to make a noise. Carefully, remove the arms on his waist.

He leave the bed and turn to the one sleeping on it. He broke down, he can no longer stop his sobs and it seems that it woke the one sleeping a while ago.

"Earth? What happened? Why are you in there?", concern is flowing on Kao's voice. This makes Earth cry even more.

"P'Kao, I'm sorry. I tried it but I can't. I love you so much. I don't know if I can stay away from you anymore", Earth hug Kao.

"Then, don't", Kao seriously said then pull away from the hug.

"You don't understand. I need to because to make all of you sa-", Earth fast talk is interrupted as Kao suddenly  arms are suddenly on his waist, as he lifting him up into him as he crushes lips to Earth.

Kao licked over Earth's bottom lip, allowing Kao's tongue to enter his  mouth. A moan escaping his mouth. Lips continue move against his.

They pull apart panting as Kao pull him closer to his chest. Earth look up while arms hanging around Kao's shoulder.

"No more buts. From now on, you are mine and I am yours", Kao said. He just nods and put his head on Kao's shoulder.

It's been a week that they are together. Earth is happy and now the six of them is completed sitting in the cafeteria.

He is about to eat his vanilla cake when he feel a vibration on his side. He look on his side and found Kao trying to stop his laugh, "What?".

"Nothing", Kao  close his mouth, obviously trying to stop his laugh.

Earth put down his spoon and cross his arms. Suddenly lost his appetite. Glared somewhere with puffing cheeks.

"It's really nothing, c'mon eat your cake", he heard Kao said. Earth already lost his appetite and just stare at the cake. He grab his juice and drink it instead.

"Earth"

He didn't reply.

"Earth"

He look at Fluke. Blinking. Fluke look back at him.

His flow of thoughts has been cut by a pull of his chair and a kiss on his head, "Baby, don't be upset. I just remembered the last time you ate a cake".

The other hand of Kao, giving the spoon back to his hand. He shake his head. Kao sighs and pinch his cheeks, "Why are you cute even when you're mad?".

Boun pretending throw up, "Whipped" while Ohm fake a cough. Fluke giggle. Embarass he grab the spoon again and start to eat. He see how Kao look at him, then give a kiss on his cheeks.

On the way back home, a beautiful girl named Sammy running in their direction. Hug Kao, Ohm, Boun and hug Fluke as well. Eyes shift on him but Kao shielding him from the girl.

"I hate you all! Why you didn't tell me you already found your mate!!!", Sammy shouts.

Earth suddenly went pale after hearing that. He excuse himself and said that he forgot something. Without waiting for any response, he runaway.