Earth - Faye

Earth about to leave the building when he see a black butterfly. Faye, she's here. He's no longer afraid because he already decided what to do.

Last week, he explain to Fluke the reason why he needed his blood. According to the old book, a drop from Merlin's blood, a piece of hair, rootcrops, white rose and the spells can change the course of the curse.

With the help of Fluke, he successfully did that. He remove the cursed from Kao.

Finally, he is ready to face her. Faye. "Paratus sum (I am prepared)" then grab and crash the black butterfly.

He need to tell Kao about the truth because their life will be at risk. He is about to call him when he a girl kiss Kao on the lips and what shock him is the words that Kao said, "Mate".

He step back. Kao look at his direction. He nods and smile a little, "It's okay, P'Kao. I understand how this mate thing  works. I'll leave you two".

He didn't look or attempt to see how the girl look like. He just turn around.

He whisper, "Tacet" (Silence) so he can't hear anything. He held his head high but when he reach his room, he broke down. It's for the good he think.  Now, he can leave without worrying about him.

Earth woke up choking, when he open his eyes vines with thorns are wrap on his  body. He hissed. "Rigescunt Indutae (Freeze)", the vines suddenly frozen and break free from it.

Wounds on his arms and neck, something was shot on his neck which him to faint.

He woke up feeling the pain on his body as well within him but he needed to protect them. He wear a white turtle neck long sleeve and black pants.

He walk in the school as if something didn't happened. They are sitting in the carefeteria when Kao came, he didn't look at him. Fluke is silent as well.

"Sweetheart!? Fluke, you're making me worry. What are you thinking?", he heard Ohm said. Concern is all over his face while caressing Fluke's cheeks.

Fluke met Earth's eyes, he smile sadly. Earth sighs and nod. "Nothing, I'm just sleepy. I guess? I'll buy a energy drink", Fluke stands up and didn't look back.

Minutes later, Ohm stands up and follow Fluke. In his peripheral vision, he notice Kao as well as Saya. The campus queen whose obssess with Ohm.

Then, they heard a commotion. "It's your fucking fault! How many times I tell you! Stay away from us! I didn't punish you when you slap my Fluke", Ohm tightening his arms on Saya's neck.

"Ohmmy, I didn't do that. That peasant is lying!", Saya pleads.

"Liar!", Earth walks near them.

Ohm menacingly holding Saya's neck. He throw the body to Kao and run outside to catch Fluke. Earth see another black butterfly. The wounds on his body suddenly stings.

"Earth? What happened? Is that blood on your neck?", Prem, Boun covering their nose. Growls can be heard, vampires are sensitive to blood.

Kao look worried, "I need to go".