Kao - I love you

They reached the old castle where they once live.

Going upstairs to his room. He stops when a figure is lying on the dirty bed. Dried tears on the white face. As he walk towards the one on the bed, tears flowing in his eyes.

Earth. His love. His mate.

He lean to kiss him, softly caressing the cheeks. He stop when it feel cold, "Earth? Baby? EARTH!". Kao shake him but the latter's not moving.

Running steps can be heard. Fluke, Ohm,Boun and Prem stops and stand near them.

"EARTH! WAKE UP! EARTH BABY, PLEASE!

"I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry if I can't be the perfect mate for you. I'm sorry if I can't be there when you are suffering. I'm sorry, so sorry but please don't do this me".

"You can complaint if you want. You can smack me any time. You can wear that stupid crop top, just please open your eyes. You still didn't give me a chance to show you how much you mean to me. I want to tell you every day how much I love you"

"EARTH! WHY WON'T YOU OPEN YOUR EYES!? Please, just open it. I'll do anything, please. I love you, Earth. I love you", Kao keeps saying those words over and over again but Earth just lying there. Sleeping beautifully.

Fluke painful cries. Prem sobs. Boun cursed. All have tears on their eyes looking at the two.

Kao stop from shouting and shaking Earth, instead he lift his body and walk out. The others follow the couple quietly.

They reached Ohm's mansion where they currently living. Earth's body still in Kao's arms as he walk upstairs.

Ohm, Fluke, Boun and Prem stops and just look at Kao entering his room with Earth in his arms.

Kao caress the white skin. Pick a white clothes, warm towel and clean Earth's body. Tears falling. Earth looks like an angel in white. Lean down, nose run up to touch the cheeks. Press his lips on the pale one, "I love you, Earth".

He stand up and go to the restroom. "Ahh!", he punch the wall.

Once he open the door, a girl in black dress standing beside the bed. She's holding a knife on her hand.

"NO!!!!! YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?", Kao growl. Eyes turns red in an instant, baring his fangs.

"P'Kao! NO! She's here to help", Pineare and Sammy shouts.

Kao quickly returns to Earth's side, "You are late!". His voice breaks.

"Earth, I'm sorry. Pineare convinced and explains to me what happened and all the memories that she had with you. The shock of killing the one I love blinds me, but I never regret saving you. I'm so sorry. Kao, please take care of him for me. I already did too much damage", Faye said and look at Kao.

"You only have a minute to save him. Once my breathing stops, the curse will be remove and he will start breathing for a while. You need to turn him once that happens", Kao suddenly tremble. He nods.

"Thank you", he said to Faye and shift his attention to Earth. Faye raise the knife and pierce it to her chest. Gasps can be heard in the room.

He looks at Earth and he heard a low heartbeat, crying he bare his fangs, hug Earth and bite him. He never retract his fangs on the smooth neck.

150 years later..

Kao open the door to his room and there sitting on his bed. His mate. His mate is sassy, cheerful with a warm smile and quite noisy.

His mate. Kao smile when he got near. His mate reading some old books again. Kao climb the bed and crawl behind his mate.

Arms wrapping around the waist, as he let his nose run up the side of his neck. Inhaling the addictive scent, he let his fangs come out as he nipped the white skin while caressing the small bump on his belly.

"Hungry?", he heard that melodic voice.

Kao just shake his head, "Horny".

Kao laughs when he feel smack on his arms. His mate turns to him and hold his face, smiling "Give me a kiss".

Kao lick his lips as he meet the awaiting lips of his mate, "I love you, Earth".

-  The End  -

When I look into your eyes, one word leaps to my mind every time:       Forever

  Forever