Extra - Fluke

They don't know how many minutes passed after Faye died nor when Kao bite Earth. Kao just stay on Earth's neck, sobbing.

Fluke gasps, when Earth's finger move.  Cried, when his arms slowly touch Kao's head. Caressing it, "P'Kao?".

Kao pull away, eyes widen, tears falling like waterfalls. He whisper Earth's name over and over while crying, while kissing Earth's face. Its the first time he see Kao like that.

The usual cool, poker face and compose Kao is crying like crazy while hugging Earth tight.

Ohm pull Fluke away to leave the two. To give them privacy.

Fluke stamp his feet. "P'Ohm, it's been three days. I miss Earth. P'Kao keep saying Earth needs to rest and hungry.".

Boun smirks, "I don't want to know what the two been doing for those three days".

Boun told them that their memories that was sealed was already returned. They all remember what happened back then.

Fluke's pout change when they heard a steps.

"Earth!!!!", Fluke shouts as he runs towards Earth. The two squeal but Fluke notice that Kao's arms still attach to Earth's waist.

Earth look at Kao, eyes soften. Kao close his eyes as if having a hard time then let go of Earth's waist.

Fluke hug Earth and both of them call Prem, "Prem!". Prem grunts but join the hug. Then, Sammy and Pineare as join as well.

Once the group hugs done, Kao is behind Earth pulling him close to his body. Earth blinks and his eyes are golden.

The mansion has been fixed, not all but some parts. Furnitures has been change. He actually wonder how rich Ohm is thinking how many years they live. While Earth telling what happened, Fluke just notice that he is sitting on Kao's lap while Kao holding him close. Some bite marks on Earth's neck.

After few days, Ohm explains that Kao's action is due to trauma. He explains that they must understand Kao if he is too touchy, protective and a bit crazy.  He laugh when he heard it but when he see it the real thing, he can't help but understand Kao. The thought of losing someone you love is scary.

Kao becomes Earth's shadow. The older tends to hug, pull Earth closer and run his nose on Earth's neck.

Fluke is looking for Earth and Pineare said he is in the library so he go there.

Earth is sleeping with the files of book around him. A minute after, a panic Kao enters.

"Earth?", Fluke see Kao shake him and the one sleeping stir. Open his eyes.

"P'Kao? What - why are you crying?", Earth sits up and pull Kao for a hug.

"Nothing. I just thought - oh God, just thinking about it hurts a lot", Kao tightens the hug while kissing Earth's side.

"I'm sorry, P'Kao. It will not happen again so don't worry and if in case I want to take a nap, I'll call you so I can sleep in your arms na", Earth gently tap Kao's back.

"I love you, Earth so much. Thank you", Kao pull away and bump his forehead to him.

"I love you, P'Kao. I always will. Back then, now and forever", Earth smile.

"Forever", Kao smile back and lean down to capture Earth's lips.

Fluke step back as silent as he can, smiling. Leaving the lovers in their own.