Earth - Somnum

They managed to stop Ohm but Fluke was badly hurt.

"His losing blood"

"I know how we can save and heal his wound faster. Ohm, let Fluke drink your blood", Earth said. Ohm stared but bite his arm, sip his blood before pressing his mouth to Fluke.

They all sighs when the wounds start to heal. Ohm carry Fluke upstairs to rest.

"Finally, we can take a rest", Boun shouts.

"Earth, I miss you. I'm glad every things fine. My memories got back does that mean the cursed has been broken?", Pineare asks and look at him then Kao.

"Curse?", Boun and Prem both asks.

"Pineare!! What happened all these years, I've been trying to find you. Why I can't find you", Sammy runs towards Pineare. Hugs her and cried. Pineare look at him.

Boun joins the hug, "Yes. We just woke up that you are gone, Pineare. Tell us what happened".

The stare that his getting from the side is burning, he sighs. It's Kao, "Earth".

He put a smile on his face and look at him, " We need to talk".

Earth slowly walks toward him. He looks tired. For the last time, he said to himself. He wrap his arms on the well-toned waist.

As if on reflex, Kao wrap as well his arms on his back and pull him closer. Kissing his head. He look up, caress Kao's face. "I'm fine. Just be happy. Thank you, P'Kao", he tiptoe and give him a peck on the lips.

"Huh? I though Earth already explained to you what happened?", Pineare asks then look at his direction.

"somnum" (Sleep), he smile sadly after saying it to Kao. Kao looks at him then slip from his embrace.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?", Boun shouts. Prem is frozen on the side. Sammy put Pineare behind her back.

"Pineare, I'm glad that you are safe. I wish I can have time to thank you for the past year but - somnum", Prem, Boun, Sammy and Pineare suddenly falls on the ground sleeping.

Earth lean down and kiss Kao's forehead, "I love you. I always will".

He stand and walk out from the door. He need to prepare, he need to find Faye so that this will be over. He cough, a blood. The curse. It will be over soon.

Kao, Boun, Prem and Sammy will probably hate him but Fluke and Pineare will be there to explain. He just need to find Faye and he can take a rest from all the heartaches.

He need to find a place to stay. Thinking about Ohm's old place or should he say castle, "Memoriae. Dolorem. Et laborem. Detrahet me illuc." (Memory. Pain. Sorrow. Bring me there).

He walk towards the destroyed castle. Then, climb upstairs to the room that Kao and him had.

The room have lots of vines and dirty but it bring peace to him.

"I love you, Earth"

"I love you, P'Kao".

Such good memories. Earth smile and slowly close his eyes.