Earth - Missed

"When the time comes"

"No!!!!!", Earth shouts as he open his eyes. Catching his breath. Look at his surroundings. Realised he is alone in his room.

"I miss you. I miss you hugging me to sleep" he keep saying as tears falling.

He wanted to call Fluke but its in the middle of the night. Yes, Fluke already knows his secret. Hopefully, he will not tell Ohm about it because once Ohm knows there's a possibilit that person will also know. He doesn't want that person to know the truth until he finish his mission.

He spent the night calling the name of his love, reminiscing the night they shared and the night he sleep on that person's chest.

He is currently preparing to school when he received a call.

Earth's heart skip a beat, "P'Kao?".

"No Hello or Hi? Such a rude baby", Kao said on the other line.

He blush. Closing his eyes. Remember something.

"Earth? Are you listening?", he heard Kao said as if scolding him. He roll his eyes.

"Yes, I did. You said to go to the window and look outside - What!?", he shout. He see how Kao remove the phone in his ears and wave at him.

He grab his bag, stop when he suddenly feel the dizziness take a deep breath and smile, thinking the guy waiting for him.

"P'Kao! What are you doing here?", he asks when his a meter away from the older.

"Picking you up. Let's go", Earth looked at Kao, who shrugged his shoulders.

Earth tried to be cheerful and energetic, "Picking me up or bullying me?".

Kao grins, "Eh? How did you know that's my plan?" and the next thing he knew he is being pulled. He bump into Kao's chest and he look up, their lips almost touching.

Earth panics and step back, but the arms on his waist wouldn't make him move. He see how the older shake his head then open the passenger seat.

He slip in and sit as Kao close the door and go to the driver's seat.

They arrived at the school parking lot, he open and get out from the car. Boun wave hands at him. He look around where's Kao? Before he can make another step, his surroundings went black.

"He need to choose Earth"

"Ahhh!!!!", Earth shouts.

"Earth! Earth! DAMN IT, EARTH!", someone's calling him.

He slowly open his eyes and Kao'a worried face is the first thing he see. Earth sits up and throw his arms to the older, "P'KAO!" as he sobs.

"Earth? Are you okay?", Kao try to pull away but he doesn't want to let go. He shake his head and continue to sob like a kid. Just this once.

"Baby, what's wrong?", the soft tone and gentle caress on his back make his tears fall harder.

"Every thing will be fine", he heard Kao said and slowly rock their body.

"Every thing will be fine, P'Kao by that time, I'm gone. I hope you can forgive me", he said to himself and close his eyes, feeling the hug that he missed so much. His embrace to the latter tightens. Finally, after almost five years he can sleep peacefully.