Chapter 37

Brandon Pov
I opened my eyes and yawned then i reached up and got out my bed to brush my teeth.While brushing my teeth i felt hungry so i washed my face then got out the bathroom to the kitchen "Mom?"i called but she didn't answer so i went up stairs and knocked on annas door "Anna?are you there i'm coming in ok"i said no answer...i opened the door and no one was there they really left without me..i got out and ho toward ag's room just in case then i opened the door and saw anna and ag sleeping together.Wow they really had a sleepover without inviting me...how rude,Anna had her hands on ag stomach and her legs on ag and ag had her arms around anna,I walked toward them and saw ag opened her eyes.

Ag Pov
*Knock Knock* "Anna?are you there i'm coming in ok"i heard brandon say then it got quiet then my door suddenly opened i felt Brandon coming toward us then he just stood there so i opened my eyes "Ag finally you wake up"he said "Morning bud you need anything"i asked "Yes i'm hungry and moms not home"he said "Oh ok no problem i'll make breakfast"i said "Yayayay"he yelled and jumped around "Shhhh calm down buddy annas sleeping"i said got up "Sorry"he replied "it's ok"i replied "Let me get ready first then i'll make you some breakfast"I said "Sounds good i'll wait for you down stairs"brandon said "Alrigty"i replied i and got in the bathroom,i brushed my teeth washed my face and walked down stairs "You ready"I asked "Yes yes can i help"he asked "Sure but what do you wanna eat?"I asked "Uhh scramble eggs and bacon"he said "Ooo good choice"i replied then we got in the kitchen.Brandon got all the supply's while i mixed up the eggs and put in the seasonings and oil the pan.I put the eggs in then the bacons after like 5 mins it was finally done "Brandon buddy!!can you come help me get the plates"I asked "Yea coming"he said and came grabbed plates and brought it to me "thx bud"i sis and put in the food. "Do you play fortnite like"he asked "Uhh yea"i replied "Ook can we play and eat plzzz"he asked "Sure let me take this to anna first wait for me in the base meant"i said "Alright"he replied.I got anna breakfast and went upstairs and opened the door she was still sleeping so i put the food on the table then put the blanket over her then closed the door and went to the base meant.

Anna Pov
"Buzz buzz"I heard my phone ring so i opened my eyes,got up and opened my phone and saw my mom messages of i wanted anything from the store.I thought about what we were doing today...Uhh since just got here like the other i should show her around maybe we can ice skate at night and do picnic. "Yes umm Eggs,bacon,ham,veggies,seweed,hotdog, tomatoes"i texted back "ok i'll be back in 20mins"she said.Suddenly i smell something deliciousi look over and saw food looking at it just make me hungrier so i grabbed the plate and eat it while i was eating i heard some noice in the basement "NOoO broo you cheated" "Ag plzz give me that skin" "AhhHh this dude let's go team up and kill them" i giggle while listening to them i finished my dish and walked to the kitchen to wash it then as I was walking down the stairs to the base meant i heard Brandon say  "Ag what are you and my sister?"so i stopped and listened "Wdym"ag asked "Like are y'all dating or just best friend"He asked "Welp it's complicated we not dating we're like in this talking stage you probably won't understand"ag said "Stalking stage?what is that"He asked "It's when two person really like eachother but still talking so you can get to know eachother deeper it like a best friend but more"Ag said "Oh then i can relate me and ride are in talking stage ig"Brandon said "So why don't you ask anna out already i can tell she likes you a lot"Brandon said "I like her a lot but i wanna give her sometime you know"Ag sad this is why i love her so much "Don't waste your time ag i don't wanna anyone else to me annas girlfriend or boyfriend they not good enough i just want you to be with her"brandon said Awww he so sweet "Aww good to know you don't even know how much i want to ask her out already"ag said "Come here"brandon said to ag i peeked alittle and saw brandon whispering something to ag.That kid he's smart after they finished talking i decided to go down "boon you're finally awake did you eat"Ag asked "Yes it was delicious thxx bubba you're amazing"i said giving her a big hug "Ok ok stop with the cheesiness you're making me miss rose anna"brandon said "Hey now taht a you problem not me"i said and ag started giggling. "So what we doing today"ag asked "Well i wanted to like go on a picnic then go ice skating"I said "Can i come?"Brandon asked "yea"i replied "Can i plz invite rose"Brandon asked "No"i replied immediately knowing ruby might come "Why not"Brandon asked "Because I don't want ruby to ruin it"I said "It's ok she won't come let rose come so Brandon won't be third wheeling us"ag said "Ok fine if anything goes wrong it your fault loser"I said "I promise it won't"Brandon replied. "I'm home"i heard my mom say "I'll go help mom you guys can play"i said "Ok"they replied then i started walking up stairs to my mom.
Ag Pov
After anna left we played fortnight again while playing it i thought about what brandon whispered to..he said "If you don't make a move already chase gonna steal anna" he's right i can't make the same mistake twice the first time was ben i can't let chase be the second so maybe i can make a move tmr? "Brandon"i said "Yea?"he replied "What do you think of me asking anna out tmr?"i asked "That's a great idea!!and it's christmas tmr can i help?"he asked "Sure ill tell mrs shumate then we can plan it out"i said "Sound good"he said.I need to think of a fun and romantic ways to ask her out i want this to be special cause she's special to me and yea and plus annas berry adventurous so maybe i can do a "SCVEnGeR hunt "i said loudly "Huh"brandon asked "Tahts how i'm gonna ask anna out since she's very adventurous i want her to have fun too"I said "Ooo ok"He said "Where do anna like to go or where is like annas favorite place"I asked "Uhh she likes looking at the stars...she goes to this mountain a lot"he said "Can you give me the location?"i asked "Yea here"he said "Thx buddy you're a big help"I said.