Chapter 3

Anna Pov
I woke up and Ag was still asleep so i got in the bathroom and took a shower and changed.I did some tiktok and drank my red bull.I turn around and saw ag awake. "You should get ready class is starting soon"i said "I'm not going to school"she replied "Why not"i asked "Cause i got suspended for 3 days and it's not fair cause that idiot didn't get any punishment"she said "I mean it's your fault for beating him up,he almost was blackout"she said "But it doesn't make sense he the one who started and the principal doesn't believe me"she said "I can see why the principal doesn't believe you,Ben is all cute,sweet and innocent while you're the player,trouble maker and fighter"i said "Why are you defending him,you know he started it"she said "But still i wouldn't believe you either if you said he started it"i replied "Whatever"she said covering her face with the blanket "Are you mad"i asked "why do you care if i'm mad or not"she asked "I don't but i'm leaving bye"i said and left the room.

Ag Pov
I don't like Anna defending ben,i don't even know how to explain my emotions.It's the word i have never experienced,Jealous is the word.I never felt jealous of any girl i dated even if they talked to boys or do cute stuff but with anna i feel very jealous,Im not with her or have a crush on her either wait nvm maybe i do a little bit but i don't even think he notice her.It has been hours i can't do my work cause the words anna said earlier kept repeating in my head "Ben is all cute and sweet and you are a player and trouble maker".Wait why do i care what she thinks of me gosh i never feel anything when someone call me player or another bad things but when it's anna i feel something,Am i really falling for her?!! I mean i know that i'm trying to make her fall for me and i'm just gonna play her but now i don't even want to hurt her ughh this must be what the simps feels like.

Ben Pov
While i was walking to my second class i heard avery and mia talking about ag.This is the time to decide what my revenge should be. "Avery i really think ag is having a crush like a real one"mia said "What do you mean and who is it"avery asked "The one and only anna"Mia answered "Woahhh how do you know"avery asked "Cause she just texted me asking about anna and what she is doing"mia replied "Wow sophie was right anna is really a different type of girl,even ag falls for her"avery said "Yup i hope every things works out cause we finally gonna see the simp ag and really see her happy self"mia said "Yea i miss the happy ag it had been 5years now since that girl broke her heart"avery replied. "Yup"mia said.I just got the greatest idea,I know what my revenge is going to be now.I'm gonna make anna like me and make her hate ag even more but i have to really make sure anna is the one she actually like.I have her in my last class i think but i'm not gonna talk to her yet.

Anna Pov
I'm in my last class now thank god i feel very tired idek why. "may i ask you a question anna"my teacher asked "Yes sir"i replied "Is ag your roommate"he asked "Yes she is"i replied "Good will you plz give her this form to her and tell her to do today's assignment too"he asked "Yes i will"i said "Oh and another favor can you help her with it because ik she's not gonna do that,you will be rewarded if you can make her do it"he said again "Well if there is an reward i will help her"I said "Thank you anna"he said "No problem"i replied and we started to do our work again. "Anna that cute boy keep looking at you"Emmi whispered "What cute boy"i said confused "The one and only ben"she said "Oh really"i said looking at him "Wow i can't believe this"i whispered "Ooo anna crushing"emmi said "Shut up do your work now before we get in trouble"i said.The bell rang and we exit our class and got my car. "Anna do you wan to hang out today with me,julia and ami"Emmi asked "Yea sure after i help ag with her work"i replied "Oh ok"emmi said and got out of the car and walked to her dorm.I got out my car and walked to my dorm as well,i opened the door and ag is sleeping wow she really like sleeping i thought this is perfect time to do my revenge so i got close to her and....

Ag Pov
WAKe UP!!WAKE Up!!! i got up and fell to the floor i look up saw anna laughing,aww she so cute when she is smiling hold up what did i just say bruhh i need to stop. "Anna why you do that to me"i asked "Revenge for last time"she replied "Ig it's fair"i said and got up from the floor,got in the bathroom and washed my face.I wiped my face and got in my bed "Did you do any work today"anna asked "No i couldn't"i replied "Why not"she asked again "Because was thinking about...about someone"i said "Oh who"she asked "She have brown wavy hair,wear a lot of rings,very pretty,different form any other girls,blue eyes and her laugh and smiles are the cutest"i said regretting it "Uhh are you sure you're not describing me"she asked "No way i don't even know you like that and your laughes are the worst sound i have ever heard"i said not meaning it "Oh wow i get it you don't have to go that far"she said throwing some form "What's this"i asked "Our professor told me to give it to you"She said "Bruhh i haven't even done his work that he gave me"i said "Oh yea good news for you bad news for me,I have to help you with today's assignment"she said "Ooo nice"i replied. "Ok come here and pull up the assignment for today"she said.I sat down on the chair and opened my computer and got my assignment out.Anna was standing next to me and helping me.