Chapter 14

Anna Pov
I woke up and got really excited cause today is the day i get to know if i made the team.I quickly got up and woke ag up "Ag!!Ag wake up"i say "What?"she asked "Get ready we have school today"i told her "Ok you go ahead i come after"she said so i got in the bathroom and got ready.I took a shower then picked my outfit then wore it after i got out of the bathroom ag went in and got ready.While waiting for ag i made us some pancakes with bacon then packed my soccer stuff.

Ag Pov
I got in the bathroom and brushed my teeth then showered i wondered my anna is so happy and excited today.After getting out of the shower i wore my outfit then i wen tout the bathroom and saw anna packing her soccer gears then i realized that she gets to know if she made the soccer team today that's probably why she was excited "Hey i made is some pancake with bacon"she said "Ok thx i eat after i pack my basketball stuff"i told her "Ok"she said going to the table to eat.I got my basketball shorts and abt shirt with nike socks and my shoes and put it in my basketball bag.Then i head to the table to go eat. "so how did you sleep"she asked "Good hbu"i asked her "Great"she replied "How's your head"i asked "It still hurts"she replied "Let me see"i asked turning to her and touching her head "Ooo that's a big bruise"i said "i hope this doesn't give me headaches"she said "If it does just call or text me i can help"i told her "Okie"she replied.We finished eating and drove to school.

Anna Pov
We arrived at school,Me and ag walked to the school board thingy to see who made the soccer team "You ready"She asked "Yup"i replied i started flipping the paper to see my name and there it was the first name on their *Anna shumate* "AHhHh yayayaya"i screamed and jumped on ag "OMG CONGRATULATIONS BOON Goodjob"she said "Thanks bubba"i replied letting go of her. "Woah woah what are you two lovers doing"Avery said from behind me "Hugging you got a problem"Ag replied "Haha nope go ahead and just kiss each other already"Mia said my face started to turn red so i looked at my phone and my class was about to start so i look up at ag and said "Alright i got to go bye"hugging her "Bye have a great day"she said.Then i walked away to my class, "Heyy yall"i said to my friends "Heyyy- yo what happened to your head"Julia asked "Oh Um so yesterday when me and ag were coming back from our dinner date i got hit my this rock out of no where"i said "Ooh date huh"Ami said smirking "I didn't mean to say date but we do it everyday so yea"i said "Wow you must be really important to ag"Emmi said "What how?"I asked "Well yesterday i was talking to lexi and she said that she and ag were going to eat together after school but ag went with you instead"She said OMg i don't know how i'm  feeling rn I'm like really happy my heart is beating so fast "Aww anna blushing"Ami said "No i'm not"i said hiding my face so they laughed soon class started.

Ag Pov
I got in my class and saw my friends "Ayo ag mcsimp is here"Mia said "Sup"i said "How are you"sophie said "good hbu"i asked "Nice"she replied "Why y'all being weird"i asked "No reason we just want to know how our bff is feeling"Avery said "Oh well i'm doing good"i said "So..how was the date with lexi"mia asked "Well i wouldn't call it a date unless if it with anna..jkjkjk but i actually didn't go with lexi i went with anna"I said "WOaH i see you agg"Averys said "Wait so you just cancel the date with lexi and went with anna?"Sophie asked "Yup"i replied "Damm i feel bad for lexi but mcsimp what made you go with anna but not with lexi"Mia asked "Well idk at that time in my head anna was the only person i cared about,i don't want to choose anybody over her,she the only person i want to see smile,laugh,talk and everything she just very important to me ig"I said "Dang....avery i bet you never said those things about sophie"mia said "Bruhh chill mcsimp here is just so in love on the other hand im so love with soph that i don't even need to say those thing she knows that i'm a sumo for her"Avery said "Awww babe"Sophie said "Ok now we get it y'all in love but this is my moment let me be and think about my girl"I said "Oh did you just call anna your girl"Sophie said "yea you got a problem with it....you know it's funny how i'm calling her my girl and i'm so in love with her but this will never happen she doesn't feel the same about me"i said "ayo don't feel sad maybe it isn't the right time yet just wait"Avery said "And ag i really think she is falling for you...everyday i can see y'all chemistry getting better"sophie said "Yea i agree too i can see both y'all eye lit up when y'all around each other and how y'all mood change when y'all are around each other"Mia said "thx for that guys actually made me feel better"i tell them "No problem that's what friends are here"Averys said "Ok student class is starting quiet down and pull out your notebooks"The professor said.