Chapter 24

Don't listen to the music yet!!!

Anna Pov
I woke up and looked at the time 6:30 i have over an hour...i looked at ag who was sleeping so i had the idea to walked over to her and slept on her as soon as i laid on her i felt arms around me which made me feel save.Soon i fell a sleep again...I feel hands softly rubbing/scratching my back so i woke up "Morning boon"she said "Good morning bub" i replied "What time is it"she asked i got up from her chest and looked at the time "7:20"I replied "We should get ready don't you think"she asked "I guess"i replied getting off of her.We both got in the bathroom and started showering separately ofcorse.Ag was in the shower so i started changing and packing my stuff i started thinking about yesterday idk why it just got in my head again i remember lexi going close to ag faces they were inches i wonder if they kissed or not but I shouldn't care i have a boyfriend and ag has....her girl.Ag then came out "You ready?"She asked "Yup"i replied.

Ag Pov
While we were in the car anna asked "So..how was you date yesterday" Well that was weird i didn't know she knows about it "It was pretty fun"i replied "Did y'all do anything interesting..."she asked "Uhh we just ate and talked a bit i wouldn't call it special"i replied and i saw her face lid up "Then would you call our dinner dates special"she asked "No"i replied jokingly "Oh wow"she said gently punching me "I'm just kidding every time dinner date with you is special to me"i said "Awww"she said turning her face to me so when the light turn red i turn my face toward her we just stared at each other until someone honked at us we smiled and i drove off.When we arrived we didn't see our friends "Wow they just gonna leave us like yesterday"anna said "Fake friends alert"I said and anna started laughing "Do you have practice today"she asked "yes do you"I replied "Yup...dang it we not gonna see each other the whole day again i don't like our schedule"she said "Same"i replied.As we were walking a boy came up to us and said "Would you guys like to buy these tickets to a mumfest carnival this friday"He asked "yes"anna said "No"i said as the same time she looks at me and said "We can hangout together there plzz this probably the only chance we can be together"she said "If you wanna go then i go"i said "We will take it how much is it"i asked "50 dolors"he said so i hand him the money and he gave me the tickets "bub you keep it i might lose it"anna said "Ok i take care of it"i replied "Omg i can't wait it's gonna be like santa monica pier but in michigan eeeek"she said which cracked me up "Hey why you laughing at me"She said "You're funny when you're excited"i said "Hmm" she replied then we went into our class.

Ben Pov
As i was walking to my class i saw ag and anna walking together laughing i was gonna go toward them but this dude walked to them so i hid behind a wall.It sounds like he trying to offer them something but i didn't hear anything after that except they trade eachother money and two rectangle paper i wonder what it is.Then as soon as i saw ag and anna walked away i ran after the dude "Yo what did you give them"I said "Sorry i can't tell you for privacy reasons"he said which got me mad so i grabbed him by his collar and pushed him to the wall "Tell me or else"I said "Ok ok i sold then two tickets to a carnival this friday"he said "What time and where is it"i asked "It's starts at 5:30 and it's not that far it's only 29 mins away"he said "Mr.coleman what are you doing to this young man"one of the teacher said "Oh i'm just fixing his collar"i tell her "Well hurry you guys are gonna be late to class"she said "Yes mam"i replied and walked away and gave him the look.Hmm i will not let them go to that carnival together for sure i have to think of some ideas.

Julia Pov
It's our last period then time for us to go home,i haven't seen non of my friends yet today cause we all have different schedule but they probably gonna be here for this class and i was right "Hey yall"i said "hEy julia"they replied and sat beside me "So what's going on with you guys"i asked "Nothing much"julia and emmi replied but no answer from anna...I wonder what she say dreaming about. "ayo anna what you thinking about?"i asked "Oh nothing"she replied "Tell me the truth it doesn't look like nothing to me"i tell her "Fine so y'all know how lexi and ag went on a date"she asked "Oh right..."i said "So i got nosy and followed them to the date"Emmi asked "I guest you can say that"she replied "Oh woww"Ami replied "I wanted them until lexi goes over to ag and i think they kissed but idk i couldn't watch them so i left"she said "Why couldn't you watch them?"emmi asked "Why do you care,"i asked "Idk i just care about ag ok...."she said "Why do you care about her"ami asked "Because..i li...i don't want her to be hurt"she said ooooop did she almost say she like ag. "Hmm anna why don't you just date ag already we know you like her"I said straight up cause i couldn't take it anymore "No how many time do i have to tell y'all i don't like ag that way she just a very close friend i'm just comfortable around her"She said "Ok fine we will believe you for now but just know that after you break up with ben you're going to ag"Emmi said "you never know"she said.*Ring Ring* the bell ranged "Well that was fast"i said "Ikrrr"emmi replied "Anna you're nosy i'm nosy too so what about we ask lexi about yesterday"i said "Uhhh idk i don't want ag to think anything"she said "She won't anna i promise"i replied "Ok"she said.