Chapter 9

Ag Pov
I woke up feeling very well,the lights were all open.Then doctor came in  "morning ag i'm gonna check on you if you're getting better"she said "Ok if i get better does that mean i go back to school"i asked "Well yes why do you want to go to school so bad last time you begged me to let u stay here"she asked "Oh Umm nothing"i said lying thinking about what happened last night.

-Rewind to last night-
Ben Pov
When Anna left i had to know where she would go,to Ag or her dorm if it's ag then i have to make a move.I asked her on a date she said yes so it's all good but it's just ag she doesn't know about this.I got in my car and followed her and i was right she went to the hospital,she got out the car and i followed her.I stopped and hide when the doctor came up to Anna and tell her about Ag,wow it would really hurt her if i asked Anna out and that's my plan.Anna then went out to buy some food so i decided to go to ag's room but lights were all off i didn't want to do anything yet so i just went to the room beside hers and wait.After awhile i heard some talking and laughing so i got out the room and peaked to her room,they were all smiley,laughing,they did some work together and eat together bruh ag was looking at nana the whole time what a simp then Anna started hugging ag and leaving the room that's when i knew what i need to do.

Ag Pov
After Anna left i went back to my bed and sleep but the lights suddenly turned on i opened my eyes and see ben standing in front of the door. "What's up simp"he said "What are you doing here"I asked "What I can't visit my best friend?"he said "Yea sorry to break it to you but we not best friends after what you did to me now tell me why you are here"i asked "Oh just wanted to say Anna was with me today and she chose me over you"he said "Oh really i didn't know forcing her to the project with you was choosing you over me"i said "What no how would you know you weren't there and plus you don't know what we did together,what i do with her when we were together"he said i got angry and got out the bed,pushed him to the wall and grabbed his neck and pinned him "What did you do to her"i said angrily "You'll never know"he said smirking i gripped my fist and almost swinger at him but he said "Go ahead beat me up, anna will hate you when she finds out what you did to me.I'm just here to tell you that i'm gonna steal anna just like i steal addi (ag ex)from you"he said letting go of my hand form his neck and walking out the door.I went back to my bed worried,what if he steal anna,what if they spend more times together because i'm here i can't let that happened i have to go to school tmr.

-Back to normal day-
Ag Pov
"Ag ag,hello"i felt someone saying and shaking me "Oh i'm sorry"i said "What are you thinking about"she said "Oh nothing"i replied "Well good news you are all good so you are able to go to school today"she said i jumped up the bed "wait for real"i asked "Yes"she repaid i hugged her and jump "Omg thank you thank you"i said "Ok you get really and i be back with some stuff you need"she said and left.I got my bag put my old cloths in it then i brushed my teeth and got on bed waiting fir the doctor to come back "Here ag take this,you have to drink this every night and day.Here the tricky part if you drink the night med during the day it really gonna mess you up so don't mix up the medicine up they look really similar but i named them so you will know"she said giving me the medicine "Ok thank you now i'm gonna go now i'm already late for my first period"i said leaving.

Anna Pov
I woke up brushed my teeth,showered and changed into my outfit like usual.I made myself some egg and ate it,I then texted my friends if they need a ride but they said no so i got my keys and got in my car and drove to my school.When i arrived someone put there arms around me and hugged me from behind "Umm who is this"i asked "Ben"He replied "Oh hi"i said he came beside me and started walking with me "So do you wanna come watch my basketball tryout today"he asked "Yea sure why not"i replied "Yaya ok great he replied "Why are you so happy i'm gonna watch you play"i asked "I mean a girl you simping for is coming to watch you play so i should be happy"He said "Oh you're simping over me"i asked "Yup is that a problem"he asked "No i was just wondering if i'm hearing things right"i tell him "Welp i'm gonna get going see you later anna"he said and left.