Chapter 8

Anna pov
I woke up in my dorm looking at the other side where ag sleeps,feel kinda lonely she's not here but i'm gonna see her later today so yup.I got in the bathroom brushed my teeth,and took a shower then i changed into a black tank top and blue jeans.I made myself some eggs then ate it which orange juice after eating i got my bags while heading out i felt cold so i decided get ag's hoodie because mine are in the laundry i hope she don't mind.I then begin to drive to school.

Ag Pov
"Ag time to wake up"i hear one of the nurse say "Good morning"i replied confidently "Someone's in a good mood"She said giving me the medicine "Hehe yea today is gonna be a good day i can feel it"I say to her "Hmm is it because of that Anna girl you been saying in your dreams"she asked "What how do you know"i asked "While i was checking on you last night you keep mumbling "You make me want to be a better person i love you anna" and that how ik"she said "Oh..really wow"i said "Ok drink your medicine i called the school you can't be at school today and they going to give you your assignment for today"She said and left "Ok thank you"i said and started to open my computer and do my work.

Emmi Pov
As we were walking to class Anna came behind us scared us "OmG you know you could've just tapped us"I said "Hehehe that's no fun"she said "Wow when did you buy that hoodie i really actually like it"Julia said "Oh thx but this is not mine it's Ag's"i said "Ohhh..."they said smirking "What i wear someone else hoodie all the time"i said "Sure"i said sitting down "So Anna what you gonna say to ben"Julia said "oh i almost forgot about that i'll just ask him why he did it i still believe he's innocent he must have some reason"Anna said "Well duh he have his reason but what if he likes you"Julia said "Yea that's not gonna happen"Anna said back "Just watch don't come at us saying omg he just admit he likes me when that day comes"i said "Haha ok"Anna replied.

Ben Pov
I was getting some books in my locker then i saw anna far away she look like she was wearing ag's hoodie i'm not sure tho then they started coming toward me so i turn around and pretended to get my stuff from my locker again then i heard Anna and her friends talking about ag and she is wearing her hoodie ig they are all cool now and i'm gonna ruined that again.

AG Pov
I finished all my work and it's lunch time for the school so i texted the group chat where mia,avery and sophie was in
Me-Yo what y'all doing
Avery-Eating hbu
Mia-yea eating
Me-Just finished my work about to eat
Sophie-Cool
Me-I was just gonna ask why time y'all were coming
Mia-After school i have stuff to do later
Sophie-yea same
Avery-me too
Me-Ok see you in 3hrs
everyone-bye

then i decided to text anna to see when she was coming too "Hey when are you gonna visit me"i asked "Right after school i have nothing else to do so i can spend the evening with you"She said Oh my i can feel the butterflies entering my stomach she said she gonna spend the evening with me "Ooh ok nice"I replied "oh and don't eat anything i'm gonna bring some food so we can eat together"anna said "Omg i can't wait to see you"i said "Haha same bye gtg"she said.This day just getting better and better. "Hey ag here's your food and have you done you assignments"the nurse came and asked "Oh you can take the food back i'm eating with Anna later and yes i finished all my work thank you tho"i replied "Ok i see bye"She said and left.I then just watched some tiktok and thought about anna ughh why am i even thinking about her I literally friend zoned her  yesterday but it was because i knew she didn't like me so she would've friend zoned me too but maybe in the future she would start to like me i hope so cause i'm really in love with her.

Mia Pov
Me and my friends were walking to a lunch table and decided to sit at annas table "Hey how y'all's day going"i asked "Great hbu?"Anna asked "Good"i replied "Oooo anna nice hoodie i think ag has the same one"Avery pointed out "Oh ahha this is hers"She replied "Ohh"we said smirking "What it's nothing i literally all my friends hoodies"she replied "Whatever that's not the point but what time are you going to visit ag today"I asked "Um right after school since i have nothing to do"anna replied "Ok then same with us"i replied "Can we come we have nothing to do too"Julia,Emmi and Ami asked "yea the more the merrier"Sophie said and we can help ag move her stuff since she going back to the dorm today.Then we started to eat and just talk.