Chapter 2

Anna Pov
WAKE UP!!!WAKe UP i hear someone yelling,Stoppp i yelled back.I opened my eye and saw ag in front of my face so i pushed her and she fell. "Hey what was that"she asked "For waking me up and why is one of your eye bigger then the other"i snap back "Because i couldn't sleep dummy"she replied "Whatever that's what you get"i said and got in the bathroom,brushed my teeth and took a shower then put on my outfit.I then checked my phone Omg this can't be real i went out the room and got near ag "Ag why does my phone say 4am"i said showing her my phone "Because it 4am"she replied "Ughhh why did you wake me up so early"i asked "because i want to"she said "You're so annoying this make me dislike you even more"i said "Nice i really don't care"she said and i hopped on the bed and just watched my phone.

Ag Pov
I can't sleep and it's 4am what am i gonna do!!!I look at anna and of corse she was sleeping so i decided to wake her up for the revenge.I dropped down on my knees and her face was in front of mine so i yelled Wake up wake up in her ears.Stop!!she yelled back then opens her eyes and pushed me to the ground it looked like she was surprised "What was that"i asked "For waking me up and why is one of your eye bigger than the other"she asked i look at my phone to see it then replied with "Because i haven't slept dummy" "Whatever that's what you get"she said and got in the bathroom.I got back to my bed thinking what she would do when she finds out it's 4am in the morning.Finally she came out front she bathroom after like 5 hours i can see the anger just by looking at her "Ag why does my phone say it's 4am"she said and showing me her phone "Because it's 4 in the morning"i said "WHy did you wake me up so early"she asked "Because i want to"i replied "You're so annoying"she said hopping in the bed.I don't know why but anna look cute when she is mad Wth why am i thinking this i thought.It is now 6:30 and my class start at 7:00 so i hopped out of my bed,brushed my teeth and took a shower and changed.I wore my blue ripped jean with nike t shirt and flannel over it when i got out of the room anna was already gone so i got my stuff and walked to my class.

-In Class-
Anna Pov
I got in my class and sat by Emmi,Julia and Ami since we had the same class "Hey anna why do you mad"julia asked "Cause I am mad"i replied "Why"Ami asked "Because Ag woke me up at 4 in the morning"i said "Ooo anna i feel bad,she took away the best thing you like to do Sleep"Emmi said "This make me hate her more and how did you like her i don't see anything about her that is likable"i asked emmi "Idk I just find her attractive at first i didn't like her either but time flys then i liked her out of no where"emmi replied "Anna that might happen to you you might hate her at first but then you'll like her just like emmi"Juli said "Ohh no hun no way that's gonna happen,it been to days and i don't see anything i like about her so no"i said "Ok let's stop talking about ag and look at that cute boy"Ami said pointing at the boy "Wow i agree he is really cute"i replied "That's ben he plays basketball and is very popular"Julia said "I heard he's a player but some people said he not"emmi added "He don't look like a player to me"i replied "Oooo is anna crushing"Ami asked"Maybe but he would never notice me"i said "You never know"Julia replied.The class started it was pretty easy but ben he is so sweet and smart idk how people think he's a player he act nothing like Ag.A couple of minutes past i walked to my second class,my friends wasn't in it so i just sat by myself.The teacher started talking about expectations and how the class is going to go but he got interrupted when ag came in Ughh why do we have the same class i really don't want her in my class.Seeing her as my roommate is enough she is too annoying for me. "Ms.Mcdaniel you are late to my class"the teacher said "Yes ik i was talking to some friends i'm sorry"she said "It's ok for now but next time you're late to my class i'm gonna have to take some points of you grade"he told her "What that's stupid but ok it's not like i care about my grades"she said "Ok go sit behind ms.shumate"the teacher said "Yes sir"she replied and came and sat behind me. "Well well well ms.shumate is in my class huh"she whispered I ignored her "Ok i see you're just gonna ignore me"she said.Everything was going fine until ag keep tapping me on the shoulder and messing with me this is why i didn't want her to be in my class.She then kicked my foot that's when i step on her foot hard "ouch"she screamed "Is everything ok there"the teacher asked "everything is fine"ag replied.I smiled as she gives him the answer "That what you get"i whispered to her "Wow i see"she said.Then the class finally ended Thank god.It was lunch time so I went to the cafeteria and sat with my friends and ate.