Chapter 4

Ag Pov
I opened my eyes and saw Anna's face,how can a person look this good even when they are sleeping,man her face can literally make me happy without even doing anything.I smiled and just walked away cause i didn't want to wake her up since she loves sleeping.I brushed my teeth changed into my shorts and t shirt then went to this shop to order my breakfast. "Hi what can i get for you"the girl asked "Can i get pancakes with egg and coffee"i asked "Yes it be ready in 5 mins"she said and left.After a few mins i got my food and walked back to my dorm.

Anna Pov
I woke up not seeing Ag,i wonder where she went i hope she is not upset about what i said last night.She probably doesn't even care she got a lot more girls that wants to be with her,I got out of my bed,brushed my teeth and took a shower then i wore my outfit.I got out of the bathroom and saw ag eating something. "Oh wow you didn't get me anything"i said "Oh shoot my bad i forgot.here you can have mine i didn't eat it yet"she said Ag mcdaniels is being so nice rn "No it's ok"i replied turning around to get my bag but ag grabbed my hand and pull me so i twirled around and sat on her lap.We just looked at each other for awhile until she got a call. "I'm sorry about that put take my food,i don't want you to starved during classes"she said and went out the door to talk.That was so cool of her,this probably why emmi falled for her i'm definitely telling her about this.I finished eating and she came back in "How was the breakfast"she asked "Good thx for giving it to me"i replied getting up and going out the door "no problem but if layla ask you where iam plz don't tell her i'm here"she said "Got it bye see you later"i said and left

Ag Pov
Bye have a great day i replied walking to my bed.I laid on it and just thought about what happened earlier.Anna twirling into my arms man she such a cutie,her eyes,her smile everything is so perfect about her.I want to be with her all the time but not today cause i'm still suspended but tmr Ooo i don't think i'm gonna be take my eyes of her. I started to do my school stuff after finishing i went out and ate cause i haven't ate anything.Then i went back to my dorm and just watched my phone.

Layla Pov
I called ag earlier but she told me she was somewhere i wanted to see if she ok and why she isn't coming to school.I saw anna while walking to my class so i went up to her and asked "Where is ag and why isn't she here" "Idk where she is but she got suspended"anna replied "Tell her i miss her"i tell her "Tell her yourself"she said and walked away.Ughh i hate anna,we been enemies since we were kids.

Anna Pov
Layla is so annoying no wonder ag doesn't want to see her.Out of everybody you choose me to ask about ag smh i barely know ag.But anyways i went to my class and sat down by my friends of corse. "hey anna"Ami said "Hi"i replied "Dang why you look mad"Julia asked "Cause layla asked me about ag,out of all the people she asked me"i said "Ooo is someone jealous"emmi asked "Why would i be jealous"i asked "Idk maybe you catching feelings for her"Julia said "Who"i asked confusing "The one and only ag mcdaneil"Ami replied "Oh no that's not gonna happen,y'all know i hate players"i said "But still we ship"Emmi said "Oh wait i have to tell y'all something"i said "Ok what"everyone said.I told them what happened this morning about ag. "Have she done those things to you emmi"I asked "Girl no,she doesn't like sharing her food and she doesn't say sorry easily,she doesn't care about other people either but to you she literally said I don't want you to starve so..."she said "Wow"julia and ami said "She definitely like likes you"Emmi added "Hmm idk but ik dam well im not falling for her"i said "Yea and why would you just sit on the lap just staring at her if you didn't like her"Julia asked "Idk it just happens"I replied "Hmmm"they said smirking.The class started so we stayed doing our work.

Emmi/Julia/Ami Pov
Emmi-So as we did our work i notice that ben dude keep looking at anna.
Julia-It's very sus
Ami-yeah i think so too cause how would someone suddenly notice someone when they don't care to notice them.
Emmi-I wanna see what happen next.
Julia-I'm def gonna tell anna i wonder she would think.
Ami-I feel like anna likes ben tho but she doesn't like someone easily so idk.
Emmi-Yep i agree