Chapter 16

Ag Pov
I woke up feeling arms around me then i look down and see Anna sleeping beside me finally i get to see her for once.I put my arms around her and let her sleep on my chest for a while so i can enjoy having her close to me as i was waiting i kinda fell asleep but then she started moving so i opened my eyes and said "Good morning boon" "Good morning bub"she replied "you ready for school?"i asked "Yup"she replied "Ok i'm gonna get ready first"i said and got in the bathroom.

Anna Pov
While ag was in the bathroom i was worried about yesterday idk how to tell her not seeing her a lot at school give me some time.After she got ready i got in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower,i dried my hair wore some jeans and hoodie then got out of the bathroom. "Hey anna you good?you look worried about something"ag said "What no im not worried about anything what?do you know something?"i asked worried "No but as long as nothing is bothering you im good remember you can always count on me and say things"she said "I want to tell you but this might break your heart"i said it underneath my breath "Uhh what was that?"she asked "Nothing let's go we don't wanna be late"i said so we started driving to the college.

Ag Pov
We arrived at school and anna is acting so weird today it's like she is worried about something but she denied it so idk anymore.We walked to our friends "Hey anna hey ag"they said i'm surprised they not shipping or teasing us anymore i kinda miss it tho they are acting so weird today tho. "Oh i see y'all finally got over us"i said "Ehehe yep"mia said tapping my shoulder "They just smiled at me"which was weird because it wasn't a usual smile it's like feeling bad for me type of thing.We started talking and someone came "Hey anna"ben said forming a hug anna denied it and just gave him a fist bump which was awesome to watch him get rejected "Are you ok"he asked anna "Yea i'm fine"she replied "So wanna walk with me since we have the same class"Ben asked anna "No it's ok you go ahead i come after"she said "Ok bye ba...anna banana anna"he said "Bye ben"anna replied "That was weird"i said "Yep"anna replied "I feel bad"Julia said looking at me "For who"i asked "Oh no one"she replied "Ok well i'm gonna head to class" i said "Ok"they replied "Bye boon have a good day"i said and walked away.

Ben Pov
As soon as i saw anna and ag i walked to them even tho i can't tell ag about this i have to make a way to let her know or this relationship would be nothing "hey anna"i said "Hi ben"she replied as we talked i tried to slip some words and give some hints but nothing worked so at the end i tried to call her babe but she stared and looked at be so i hesitated and just said banana anna which was so stupid.She denied to walk with me so i walked by my self and thought of a way to tell ag with out time telling her as i was walking i saw lexi which gave me the best idea. "Hey lexi wait up i have something to tell you"i said "What is it ben"she asked "So me and anna are dating and ag doesn't know because anna doesn't want me telling her so i had an idea that you tell ag about this because if she doesn't know if i'm dating anna then you and her would be a no go so i think you should tell her later today"i said "Ben goodjob on making the move and yea i telling her for sure anything to make me and her get closer"she said "Great just tell me when you are done"i said "Ok bye see ya"she said "Bye"i replied.Then is started to walk to my class.

Julia pov
After ag left we just looked at anna "So when are you planing to tell her"i asked "Idk i'm scared of how she would react i know i'm doing it yet"anna said "Anna do it at soon as possible or else it's gonna be too late ag trust you and if you don't say something important like this to her it will break her"Mia said "Ughh idk i don't want to break her"anna said "Then do it as soon as you can"Averys said "Ok i will"she replied "Well good luck"i said "Thanks"she replied.We all went to class good thing i have class with anna,ami,emmi for my first period we can talk about this more.This is literally the first time i worried for anna and sad for her i never cared for her until now because i seen her true self because of anna i really hope they work out even if anna is dating ben.