Chapter 11

Anna Pov
"Boom!!Boom!!"I hear thunder and lightings,i opened my eyes and got my phone to look at the time.It was 1am in the middle of the night,i look at ag and she was sleeping with no blankets i wonder where it went then i looked at myself and her blankets were on me "Boom!!!"i hear another thunder i got scared so i got up brought all my blankets with me and got on ag's bed.I laid on the crook of her neck,i put my arm around  her and put her arms around me and hold her hands so it wouldn't be uncomfortable then i pull all the blanket over us,she must be really cold because i'm cold and i had all those blankets.It started raining harder and harder i hold Ag tight then i fell asleep on her.

Ag Pov
I woke up feeling grips,weight around me,i looked to the side and saw Anna sleeping on me with her hand around me and mine around her.I smiled gently scratching her head and rubbing her back,she started to move so i pretended i'm still asleep,i could feel her head getting up from my chest and looking at me but she laid back down again "Wake up sleepy head"she said so I opened my eyes and said "Good morning" "Morning bub"she replied "Bub?"i asked "Yea that's what i call my friends"she stuttered "Oh ok"i replied "Hey what happens to your eyes why are they red?"she asked "Oh umm some stuff just got into my eyes"i replied lying the real reason was because i was crying for 3 straight hours but she don't need to know. "Oh let me see"she said looking at my eyes "I don't see anything"she added "Oh it must got out while i was sleeping"i said "that's good but it's still red do you wanna go to the doctors"she asked "No i'm good"i replied "So where were you yesterday"i asked "Oh i was ben,he took me to this fancy bar it was so cool"she said "Did you guys do anything"i asked hoping she would tell me the truth "Uhh no but i very drunk "she replied "Yea ik i could smell alcohol when i came back"i said "I told you where i was,hbu where were you"she asked.I suddenly felt very hurt when she asked me the question realizing she forgot about the date....well i guest it's not a date since we are just friends....

Anna Pov
As i was waiting for Ag to answer my question i felt some water my head i lift my head up from ag's chest and saw tears in her eyes "Aww what's wrong bubba"i asked wiping the tear "Oh uh my eyes still hurts from yesterday"she replied "Oh ok i hope it gets better"i said laying back down "And i was on the mountain yesterday"she replied and then i immediately remembered something important i got up and said "OMG ag i so sorry about yesterday i'm sorry plz forgive me i had to go with ben or else something bad would happen"i said "It's ok i'm not mad we'll i can't be mad at you anyways it's just impossible"she said "Oh..haha well what time did you come back cause i came back pretty late and i didn't see you"i asked "About 12 am"she said "Oh ok well get up i'm gonna make up for yesterday"i said "What we doing"she asked "We just gonna hang and chill you know"i said pulling her out the bed.We got up and brushed our teeth then i told her to wait here so i could go buy some breakfast for us.

Ag Pov
While i was waiting for Anna to come back i got a call from Mia. "Hey ag"she said "what's up"i asked "How you doing"she asked "I'm fine hbu?"I asked "Yea right FaceTime me rn"she said so i facetimed her. "See i'm fine"i said "Ag...i'm your best friend you don't have to hide anything"she said when she said that i just then broke down "You're right mia i'm not fine i'm hurt....i waited for her the whole night thinking she would come and wouldn't forget it but i was wrong...i can't blame her tho ben is good looking,kind,cool,smart,not a trouble maker dude unlike me everyone known me as the "Player" all my high school year.You know i really want to change for her but i think is too late"i said "Ag calm down,I know you are better person than ben.And you're way cooler smarter and good looking them him that's why you get all the girls and i do see you changing for good because of anna and no girl made you do that kind of stuff so don't give up keep going i believe in you"she said "Thank you mia that means a lot"i said crying "No anything for my bestie.Do you want me to come to your dorm"she asked "No it's ok anna will be back soon i don't want her be worry about me"i said "What do you have plans for today"she asked "Nothing i just wanna rest today,i was in the rain all night but i wanna take anna on the mountain today to see the sunset like yesterday i wanna calm it a date but idk"i said "Go for it me and the girls will take care of that and make the food and tables ready just like the pic you sent me yesterday of the date"she said "thanks bye see ya"i said and hang up.