Chapter 31 I"ll Wait.....

Ag Pov
I woke up feeling very sore on my arm once i realized i was on my couch instead of my bed i look to my side quickly to see anna....she was not there i was alarmed i got got up checked my bathroom basically my whole apartment and called her name but she never answered so i got back in my room,got my phone and called her. *Beep beeep the person you call is not available right now* omg what am i going to do!!!!i called her one last time and surprisingly she picked up "Hello anna are you ok?where are you?"i asked "Ag calm down anna is with us she's ok"someone said "Uhh who are you"i asked "Julia...wow you can't even recognize my  voice"she said jokingly "Sorry but can i come to your apartment i wanna check on anna"i asked "ok mcprotective"she said which made me blush a little "Shutup i'm coming rn"i said "Ok bye"she said hanging up.I got in the bathroom took a shower then wore my cloth,i got my car keys and head to julia's apartment.

Julia Pov
Bruhh i swear Ag is the craziest simp i've ever met...she called anna like a thousand times this morning which woke us up and she said she wants to come here to check on anna i wish i had a person cared taht much about me.On the other hand i don't think anna slept the whole night when she came to my apartment it was like midnight and we were drunk so we just made her sleep in the guest room and another theory i think anna didn't sleep is because i heard crying the entire night but idk "Y'all do y'all wanna go check on anna"I asked emmi,ami,mia,avery and soph "Sure...isn't ag coming tho"avery ask "Yea she is but we should go ahead and check on anna before"i said "Ok"everyone replied and we went in anna room i can literally hear her crying and sniffing "Anna you ok?"emmi asked we didn't hear any answer for awhile "Uhh yea i'm fine"she said wiping her tears and looking at us with a forced smile "You want any food?or talk about some stuff"i asked "No i'm not hungry i just want to be alone right now"she said ik anna is really hurt when she wants to be alone because she hates to be alone "Ok we'll give you some space just tell call us when you need somthing and here your phone"ami siad the. we left the room.

Emmi Pov
Welp that's not what i was expected....i feel so bad for anna plus i felt how she felt before...heartbroken it's literally the hardest thing to face.As we watch our phones we heard a knock so i got up and opened the door and saw ag "Hey"i said "Hi how's anna"she asked dang she really cares about her "Calm down come in first and we can talk about her"i said she came in and we all sat down "So are y'all gonna answer my question or what?"she asked "Well she said she's fine but she's not"i said "Oh what happen is she hurt or anything?"ag asked again "No she's not physically hurt but she is mentally"julia answered "Have she eaten?"she asked "No we asked her what she wanted but she said she not and she wanted to be alone"soph answered "Oh..."she replied "So are you happy about anna and ben breaking up?you looked mad mad yesterday"mia asked "No i'm not happy about it i want anna to be happy and ben playing anna to get me was just not cool she really liked him...."ag said "Wow"i replied ag is such a good person she should be happy that they broke up but instead she said i can really tell she is hurt too "Oh well i'm gonna go see anna"ag said "Yea go save your girl"mia said "wait why all three of y'all here"ag asked "We were drunk so we just slept over"avery replied "Ohh alright"ag said walking through the hallway into anna room.

Ag Pov
I walked in the room anna was in and i could hear her sniffing i got next to the bed and sat on the bed next to her.She wiped her tears and turned her body toward me and smiled but ik she just forcing it "How you doing boon"i asked energetically "Fine hbu"she asked "Pretty good"i replied "So wanna go get some food"i added "No...i'm not hungry you can go eat tho"she replied "comon ik you're hungry boon"i said she didn't anything so i tickled her tickling is usually the way to make her laugh or smile "tickle time!!!"i said tickling her but she turned away so i stopped i guest she is really hurt i started to think of something to cheer her up after sometime i got an idea i looked at the time and it's 7:20 it still early so i got up and got out the room and opened the door "where you going"mia asked "Home"i replied "you're giving up too"julia asked as i ran out "No i'm not"i yelled and went back to my apartment.