Chapter 13

Ag Pov
I felt something on me then i hear "Wake up sleepy head"anna whisper i opened my eyes and saw Anna standing and her head was on my chest "Morning boon"i said "Good morning bub"she replied "You still have tryout today or you got in the team already"i asked "No i have tryout today still"she said "So is lexi good at soccer,did y'all talk"i asked curiously "Why you wanna know about her"she asked getting up "Nothing i'm just curious"i said but she walked into the bathroom.Woah was anna jealous or.....am i just overthinking i looked at my phone and i saw a lot of calls from lexi,it weird taht she is calling me i don't even know her well yet but she new i have to be nice so i called back "Hey did you call me"i asked "Yes i just wanted to know if you wanted to eat with me after your practice today so we can get to know eachother better"she asked "Umm i have nothing later so sure"i replied "Ok same restaurant?"she asked "Yup see ya"i said we hung up and anna came in "Who was that"she asked "Oh just lexi"i replied "What did she want"she asked "Nothing"i replied and went into the bathroom.

Anna Pov
I don't like this i don't like ag talking about lexi...i don't want lexi to do anything with ag my day already started bad i don't know what bad thing is gonna happen next.After taking a shower and getting ready i got out the bathroom and heard ag talking to someone so i asked her who it was "lexi"she replied of corse it was "what did she want"i asked her curiously "Nothing"she replied and went in the bathroom Ughh i really wanted to know i hope it's nothing bad i went in the bed and just watch my phone i'm getting really annoyed.A few minutes later ag came out,she looked at me and smiled but I just ignored her and watch my phone,she came to me and asked "Are you ok boon" "not really"i replied "Why,what happened?oh is it because of lexi?if it is and you're wondering what we are then my answer is We are nothing i barely know her and i don't catch feelings for someone easily"she said "Really then why did you catch feelings for me easily"I asked "Because...you're different"she said.This really made me happy "tickle time"she said in squeaky voice and tickled me "Ag..stop plzz"i said laughing "Ok ok come on get up we have school"she said pulling me up.We got our bags and started to drive to school. "Since i told you about lexi and my love life and stuff promise me you will tell me about yours too"she said "I promise"i replied.We got out the car and went to our friends.

Julia Pov
As Me and the girls were waiting for ag and anna to come we saw lexi "Yo what do y'all think about lexi"i asked "She's pretty cool"ami and emmi replied "Idk i haven't met her yet"mia replied "Same"avery and sophie replied.Then we saw anna and ag coming toward us smiling at eachother "Walk faster love birds we been waiting for y'all"i said "Hey guys"they said "Hey"we replied "Ag you ready for the announcement today"mia asked "yup"she replied "Why"i asked "They announcing  who made the basketball team"ag replied we started talking and ag and anna were flirting.We all looked at eachother and wanted to make fun of them but we wanted this to last so we just went along with them but then someone came and had to ruin it.

Lexi Pov
I was walking to class but then i saw ag and her friends talking and laughing so i went to them.I really wanted me and ag to be closer so you know we can be together later in the future that's why i asked her to come eat with me tonight after pour practice.I see her and anna talking a lot they were the only ones talking to eachother and laughing not including the others.I wonder what they are if they like eachother or not but i see anna talking to the guy ben yesterday idk maybe they have feelings for eachother secretly anyways i'm just gonna make up a reason and steal ag away from anna so i walked over there.

Ag Pov
As me and anna were laughing but someone tapped my shoulder so i turned around "Hi ag can i ask you a favor"she asked "yea what is it"i replied "Um can you walk me to my first period i forgot where it was "Oh i thought you said you know the place yesterday"i asked "Sorry i forgot"she said "No it's fine i was just joking"i replied laughing "Oh ahaha"she said i turned back around and saw anna just looking at me "Well boon see you later good luck at soccer today bye"i said opening my arms for a hug and she did the same at the same time i guest she wanted a hug too.After i just walk away with lexi since she didn't know where her class was "Can i see your schedule"i asked "Yea sure,oh no i think i lost it"she said "What how do you lose your schedule"i asked "Idk um oh nvm i found it i swear i look in my hoodie then i didn't see it but now i found it in here"she said "Oh wow"i said laughing then i walked her to her class "Welp here it is your first period"i said "Thank you very much"she said "no problem"i said turning around but then she said "Oh uhh ok then"putting her hands down "Did you need anything"i asked "Nope not at all"she replied "Well bye"i said walking away.