Chapter 40

Anna Pov
"Alright Mom see you later"i said getting in the car "Wait!!!"brandon yells and came up to ag "When is the next time i'm seeing you"he asked "Idk maybe your birthday"Ag said "Wait that's a great idea!!you promise?"he asked "Yup"Ag said and they did a picky promise then hugged eachother.Ag hot in the car and turned the car on "Bye mrshumate...bye buddy"She said "Drive save"My mom aid and ag drove off. "Why do i already miss brandon"Ag said "Ughh you have me"i said "You right"she said looking at me and hold my hands "Now we going back to school let's see how much stress it will give us"I said "I can't wait"she said sarcastically.After a few hours we made it to our apartment,we unpacked everything.

Julia Pov
After hours we made it back to our college campus "We made it"Mia said "I don't wanna go home yet"Soph said "Then where do you wanna go"Avery asked "Ooo i've got a idea"ami said "Are you thinking what i'm thing"Emmi asked.Im so confused right now "Let's go to ag and anna apartment"Ami said "That's what exactly what i'm thinking about"emmi said "Ag and anna here we come"Mia said and drove. "We hereee"Mia said.awe walked out of the car and walked toward their apartment until emmi siad "Omg look"and pointed "Waoh woah this can't be right"avery said rubbing her eyes "What is she doing here"ami asked "Especially at ag and annas apartment"I added "Let's go before there's drama"ami said and we walked toward her "Hey lexi what are you doing here"i asked "Oh just about to ag what y'all doing here"she asked "This is also anna apartment so  yea"emmi said "Oh i didn't know that well i'm here to see ag"She said and try to knock but mia grabbed her foot and avery grabbed her upper parts and i covered her mouth and took her to a fart place "what are y'all doing let me go!!ahhh"she  screamed we put her down and said "Look we don't want any trout or or drama here but you can't be seeing ag anymore"avery said "Especially because she's in a relation with anna and we don't want anything to go wrong"mia added "They love eachother and deserves eachother we won't let anybody ruin their relationship this time"Ami said "We protecting their relationship from now one and our first decision is that we don't want you near ag so plz if you don't mind stay away"I said "This not the last time you see me and you're not my mom so i don't have to listen to you"she said throwing the f bomb at us while walking away "Ughh what we gonna do with her"i asked "We can't let her near ag that's our first mission"emmi said "Yea or else anna will freak she already got cheated on this can't be her second"ami said "Shut up ag won't do anything like that she loves anna"Mia siad "We'll see"Emmi said "What do you mean we'll see y'all don't believe us"avery asked "We do i'm just saying"emmi said "Well as long as we keep taht snake away from ag everything will be fine"Mia said.

-Next day-
Ag Pov
"Wake up bub!!!"Anna said and suddenly hit me with the pillow "Owwww"i screamed "Wake up it our first day backkk"she said i got up and decided hit her with pillow "Revengeee"I said and ran into the  bathroom  "HeYyyyYyY"She said and came into the bathroom aswell.We both brushed our teeth,took a shower then wore out outfits "You want pancake with eggs"She asked "Yessss"i said.I sat down while she made food "Readyy"she said and placed the food i front of me.We ate for awhile then got in the car to go to our first class.

Anna Pov
We arrived at school and walked toward our friends "Heyy guys"ag said "Sup bro"mia and averys said doing some handshake with ag. "Uhh y'all ok"i asked idk but the girls look like they hiding something from me "What we just fine"Julia siad "Yeaaaa"emmi and ami agreed "Ok well let's go in"i said. "Hey ami"connor said hugging "Uhh are they like a thing"I whispered "Idk"Julia whispered back "Ayy don't touch my girl"Mia said going toward ami pushing connor away as she put her arms around ami "WOaHhhhh"ag and avery said "What i'm just kidding pfff"Mia said walking back to ag "Dudeee you like ami don't you"i hear ag whisper but i couldn't hear miss answer. "What class do y'all have"Connor ask "English"I said "ughh math"ag said "Science"emmi siad "same ami replied "I got english let's goo"Juli said "Finally someone"I said "I got math"Mia mia and avery said "Ughh i got PE"Soph said rolling her eyes "I do too"Connor said "You better not do anything to my girl"Avery warned "I won't i like soemone else"connor said looking at ami "Oooooo"we said "Shut upp yall so annoying"mia sis and walked away "AYYy wait up mrs.jealous"Ag yelled.Mia pull up the middle finger and we caught up with.As we got in the i dropped my books and frozed as i saw "Lexi?"connor said,ag got down and picked up my books "Let me help you"lexi said coming over and picking the books up with ag.I got in form of her and let her hand go away from ag and the books then i got ag and drag her away from lexi to ag's class "a you scared i'm gonna steal ag"lexi said but i ignored she got no chance with my gurl. "Do i see an overprotective anna"Ag asked as we made it to her class "Yes you do and from now on i walking you to class ok"i said "Alright boon"she said and kissed me "Bye i'll see you in lunch"i said.