Chapter 7

Mia Pov
"HELP HELP!!!"I heard someone yelling from the inside so i looked at Avery and we quickly tried to open the door"wait...y'all can't..."Julia said "It's an emergency"sophie yelled and we ran in the room.We saw Ag laying on the floor with her head on Anna's lap "What happened"i asked "Idk...She..she just fell on the floor when i tried to walk away"Anna answered "Avery hurry call 911 right now"i told her "Got it"she answered i got down to ag and opened her eyes and they are fully knocked out she is still breathing tho..... "What is happening"anna asked i just looked at anna then i heard "They're here"Avery said "Ok Avery you get Ag legs i get her upper part"then we put ag on car and sat on the side. "Y'all follow us with y'all's cars"i say to sophie and the others.

Anna Pov
I'm so confused on what is happening why was ag just knocked out,i didn't do anything.Then mia came and check her to see if she was still breathing and stuff.Then the ambulance came and put ag on the car,Mia and Avery both got on the car and told us to follow them with our own cars. "Anna hurry we need to go now"Emmi said "Wait what is happening"i asked "We will tell you later"Julia said.Then we got in the car and sophie drove to the hospital every red lights good thing the cops didn't notice.I really hope ag is ok even if she hurted me.....

Avery Pov
We arrived at the hospital and the nurse rushed Ag to the emergency room.We followed but one of the nurse told us to wait outside then Sophie,Emmi,Julia,Ami and Anna came "Hey babe is ag ok"sophie asked "We don't know yet the doctors just took her in the emergency room"i tell her then i looked at Mia she been walking back and forth in front of the door nonstop,She don't want to lose ag again,She really cares about ag they been bff since they were young,they never left each other side since."y'all need to tell what is going on"anna asked "What about you tell me what happensed in the room with ag first"I said "Umm ok"She answered and told us what happened then i knew right away why ag reacted like that.Then i hear mia saying "You know what anna"and coming toward us"Uhh oh she sound really mad"i tried to hold her back but i couldn't.

Mia Pov
I heard anna telling what happens and i could hold it any more so i walked over and said "You know what anna if ag dies today it's all your fault,you should've at least listened to her.She really cared about you,and how do i know you may asked because she never look at anyone like she does with you she never talked about someone like she talks about you.She never cared about anyone's feelings but for you she would do anything to change it,She stayed up on night just to know you're ok but all you did was push her away and the most important thing was you told ben that you would never forgive her do you know how much it hurted her and how she got so worried!!!"i yelled and tears run down my cheeks "I'm...very sorry but i never told ben about not forgiving ag"anna said "Yea anna was in our dorm this whole day and ben was at school"julia said "Then why would he go up to ag today and told her stuff"I asked "Idk but i never said that believe me"anna said "but why did ag just blacked out"anna added.We told her about ag how she could possibly lose her memories or die because of this and what happened years ago and why this is happening to her,Anna suddenly fell to the ground and just cried "I'm so sorry i didn't know this about Ag "Anna said crying "It's ok anna just plz be nice to her when she wakes up or if she even wake up"i tell her "Don't say that ag will wake up she's a fighter"Avery said. "Mia,Avery!!"Tge doctor called "Hey doc is everything ok"i asked "Well good news every thing is good with ag,she just had too many worry's and her brain couldn't take it anymore because of what happened in the pass so she pass out.And i notice she haven't been sleeping can you explain to me why"she asked "Well there's this girl name anna that ag really likes but as you know ag is known as the "player" and anna doesn't like players so she just stay away from ag and ignore her but one day ag got really mad and kissed her then anna got really mad and ran away,ag stayed up all night to see if anna was ok and the next day this dude told ag some stuff about anna and ag got really worried and it led to this"Avery tell her "Oh ok well don't let this happen again or else everything i told you from the last time will happens either losing her memories or die plz take care of Ag"she tell us "Can we see ag now"i asked "Yes we just moved her to room 638"she said and left "Thank you"we yelled and went back to our friends.

Sophie Pov
While the doctor was stalking to Mia and Avery,Anna was crying on the ground so i got up and went to her and hugged her "It's ok anna it's not your fault ag will be fine"I comforted her "No sophie it's all my fault i should've at least hear her out but no my stubborn self just pushed her away"she tell me "No it's not your fault there was just misunderstanding it should be bens fault he told ag false informations"i said "I just ag is ok"she said "Anna i think you should talk to ben tmr"emmi said "Yes i will"anna answered then mia and avery came back.

Julia Pov
We all got up when Avery and Mia came up "So what they say,is she ok?"Anna asked "Well yea she's fine but she's still not awake but we can go to her room now"Avery said "Ok what are we waiting for let's go"i said "wait anna...plz just be nice to her when she wakes up the doctor said if anything happened like today or if she have something to worry about she will pass out again and this time she may not wake up again"Mia said "Yes ik"Anna answered and we walked in ag's room.

Anna Pov
We went in the room and i saw ag laying on the bed with needles in her arm.Her blood was going through a tube to a bag,her eyes were still purple but her cuts were fading away.I got near her,hold her hands and just started to cry i feel so bad about what i did.Then i suddenly felt her hand twitch i looked at her and everyone started to come near,ag started to opened her eyes and looked at me "Anna?..."she said "Yes ag it's anna"i said "Are..yo..u ok?Wh..y are..you crying?"she asked wiping my tears with her thumb "I'm ok don't worry about it"i said wiping my tears and forced a smile so she could believe me. "Good"she said and closed her eyes.

Ag Pov
I opened my eye again to apologize to anna,i hold her hands and looked at her "Anna I'm sorry about the another night,i shouldn't have done it i felt really bad,i was just so mad and jealous i couldn't control my anger but now i will do anything to control my anger so do you except my apology"i asked "Don't worry about it,it was my fault too i accept your apology"anna said i felt so good after that so i smiled "But why were you jealous"she asked "Cause i like you,i don't want to lose you to ben he just gonna play you like he did to the others but if you don't believe me it's ok i'm a player and i'm a trouble maker you can't trust me ik don't worry i won't get anger this time i'm just happy you accept my apology but do you feel the same way"i asked "Uhhh...ag i.."she started saying and i cutter her off with "I'm sorry ik the answers just know that you're my favorite person to talk to,to look at,to listen too and to be with,You'll always be my favorite person even if i'm not yours..lol.I'll never want someone as much as i want you remember i will choose you over anyone,i want to everything work out so if it mean just to be friends first then be it i guest"I said forcing a smile but all i wanted to do was cry "Friends?"i said taking out my hands to shake "Friends"she said and hugged me instead of shaking my hands and i just smiled.

Mia-That was so sad i never seen ag doing these stuff.
Avery-Ag becoming soft for anna
Sophie-I wanted to cry so much
Julia-Bruh i swear this change my whole perspective of ag i never knew she would say these stuff.
Ami-Anna need to know that ag the right person i swear
Emmi-Omg that was so cute ag literally would do anything to make things workout between her and Anna.My respect for ag with 📈 i really hope they start to date later.

Anna Pov
After hugging ag we all just talked ag looked happier i feel so bad i didn't feel the same way but when she said those words i kinda felt a thing for her it's so cute that she would just stay as friends to make things work out between us.I don't trust her but i feel like i'm not trusting her later on and i think she is becoming a better person i love how she is changing for me maybe i will catch feelings for her idk...maybe,maybe not.Then the doctor came in "Hey ag you're awake,ok so you will be staying tonight and you will leave tmr evening after we check if you are all ok to go.I brought you some medicine for your eyes and that will be all oh and make sure you sleep fully tonight"the doctor said left. "Here" i hand her a water bottle and she drank her medicine. "i think we have to leave now its getting late and we have school tmr"Ami said "Yea"we all agreed and got up "Hey ag i'm sorry about everything i will make it up to you somehow but idk how yet"i said "You can by visiting me tmr"she said "Ok"i agreed "Wait really"she said smiling "yes of corse"i said smiling back "Promise"she said pulling out her pinky excitedly "promise"i said laughing and pulling out my pinky. "Awww"they said and we left.

————————————————-
Author Pov
Thank you for reading,i hope you like this chapter!!!!
Comment and Vote
I dont really have anything to say today😂
Say something random in the comment ig or drama so somthing!!