Chapter two

Shanks🤡  

Thomas the train: min wanna come over? We're watching spiderman

Mean-hoe: cant, i'm greeting my 'new family' they'll be here in an hour

Mother Teresa: tell me if the girl is a bitch and tell me if the guy is cute okay

Mean-hoe: yea sure

Mother Teresa: ty :)
________________________________

-Newt's POV-

We got there at 6:30 pm, I was already jet-lagged and wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"Are we there yet?" Lizzy asked for about the hundredth time.

"Actually, yeah," dad said, pulling into a driveway.

Both me and Lizzy sat up instantly and looked out the window to our new home. I looked at my sister who had the biggest smile on her face, mirroring mine. I know everyone expects me to be all pissy about this, but Alby just recently broke up with me, my friends all kinda turned into shitty roadmen and London reminds me of mum and 'the incident', so moving to America didn't really seem like a bad idea. Besides, it would be nice to have a brother, not that I don't love Lizzy, but having a boy around seems nice. I just hope he's not a dickhead.

Dad parked and we stepped out, getting our suitcases out of the trunk. The rest of our stuff is coming tomorrow in a truck.

We barely made it halfway up to the door and it already opened. A woman who I assumed was Kira came running out smiling and hugged my dad, then pecked his lips. They said hi and then she turned to us, her smile growing even bigger.

"You must be Newt!" Before I got the chance to answer, she was engulfing me in a bear hug.

"Uh, yeah. Hi." I awkwardly patted her back with one hand, the other still on my bag.

She did the same with Lizzy and then pulled away and ushered us inside. She called up the stairs for Minho and then showed us where to put our shoes, coats etc.

"You guys can call me Kira, or mom, I don't mind either way." She said, still smiling

I made a mental note not to call her mum. Ever.

Just then, a muscular raven-haired boy about my height came down the stairs with an awkward smile.

"Minho, this is Newt, Lizzy and Benny. Guys this is Minho," Kira introduced us.

Minho came and shook dad's hand first, smiling and introducing himself, despite his mum having just done so. He then went to shake Lizzy's hand, but she grabbed him and gave him a hug instead. He seemed taken back at first but then awkwardly hugged back. He came to me and gave me one of those awkward half-handshake-half-bro-hug things.

-time skip to after dinner-

-Minho's POV-
I took Newt upstairs to our room where mom had already bought and set up a bunk bed.

"You can put your bag over there, the drawers are yours and I cleared half my closet so we can share," I informed him.

"Oh, thanks. Hey, I'm sorry about taking over your room, that must not be fun." He looked at me sheepishly.