Epilogue

~Newt POV~

Two months later.

"Alright, I gotta go eat now." I smiled at my phone screen where Tommy was on FaceTime. He had actually just left my house, but we didn't want to be apart.

"Alright, love you bye." He hung up and my heart dropped.

Did he just..?
Did he mean it?
I have to know.

I slipped on my shoes and ran down the stairs, passing Minho and almost making him spill his water. "Woah, slow down there." He laughed.

I didn't reply, running out he door and going over to the Edison's house. I knocked a few times fast and Teresa opened the door. "Hey, T." I slipped off my shoes and ran up the stairs, leaving her there.

I reached Thomas' bedroom and opened the door, then just stood there.

He smiled at me. "Oh, hey New-"

"Did you mean it?" I cut him off.

His face fell in confusion. "What?"

"Just now. You said 'I love you' did you mean it?"

His face flushed and he looked down, sitting up nervously. "Oh I- Uh-"

"I love you too."

His head shot up. We stared at each other for a moment, then he stood up and walked over to me, smashing our lips together. We smiled big into the kiss.

"I did mean it." He whispered.

_______________________________

Thomas and Newt continued to date all throughout high school, barely ever fighting and spending every possible second together.

Minho finally got his head out of his ass and asked Teresa to be his girlfriend. Of course she said yes. They got elected home coming king and queen.

Brenda and Frypan broke up, though they remained friends. Brenda found herself someone else with, "a little bit less dick and a little bit more tits." As she liked to put it.

Lizzy got elected student president and captain of the cheer team.

Minho's mom and Newt's dad got married, making them officially brothers.

A few years later they graduated high school. Thomas and Minho both got accepted to Fordham University which was extremely close to NYU where Newt ended up going. They saw each other almost every day and spent every weekend at each other's places.

The next year, Teresa and Lizzy graduated. Lizzy went to UCLA and Teresa went to Stanford.

Three years later, the boys graduated college and got an apartment together, deciding to stay in New York. Minho lived twenty minutes away. Thomas got a job at WCKD, (basically the google of this universe) and Newt started his own business in architecture, which he ended up calling N.S.I. After himself. Minho always teased him for the choice of name.

Two years later they attended Teresa and Minho's wedding and six months after that she fell pregnant with a girl. They named her Rose.

Lizzy moved into an apartment next door to a girl named Julia and they started dating, but broke up nine months after. She got herself a dog and insisted on calling him Bark.

The year after, Thomas and Newt went to visit their parents again and Thomas took him to their spot in the woods, got on one knee and asked Newt to marry him. They had the wedding three months after.

Lizzy got with a guy named Scott, who ended up being just right for her.

Newt and Thomas adopted a pair of twins named Simon and Stiles and they could not be happier.

The three families spent every Christmas together and saw each other whenever they could. After all, they were inseparable.

_______________________________

Sadly this is the end of the story.

I hope you enjoyed my mess of a first fanfiction because I really enjoyed writing it :)

Let me know what you thought of it and if you'd like me to start a newt one, I probably will because you can never have too many Newtmas fanfics