xix. then it's up, then it's stuck

This is your life and it's ending one moment at a time.

xix. then it's up, then it's stuck

"Charlie, you're being a bad boy during movie night." Gemini said, smirking.

Gemini was looking down the blanket and saw my hard-on and the tent it created in the blanket. She then reached underneath the blanket with her right hand, and brushed her hand against it.

I looked at her and asked, "Is it interrupting movie night?" I smirked.

Gemini kicked her lips.

"If it's up, then it's up." Gemini answered.

Gemini removed the blanket from my lap and unbuttoned and pulled down my jeans and boxer, she climbed onto my lap and began to ride me.

Gemini was so tight, yet she let me slam her hard from under her as I changed the speed of my stroking thrusts into her.

"Oh, shit...Charlie!" Gemini moaned as she gripped my shoulders.

I let out a big moan.

She moved, putting her arms around my neck and had pressed her boobs on my chest.

Our breaths were getting heavy. I started rubbing her clit, she moaned loudly.

"You're so beautiful." I moaned, fucking her vigorously.

Gemini was nearing her orgasm.

I was in heaven and I kept rubbing her clit with my fingers.

We both were lost in lust and moaning loudly, it was now about twenty minutes since we both were doing this, so now Gemini's orgasm was nearing up. I was also not far away and it looked that I also will not last long.

"Faster!" Gemini moaned as I increased my speed.

"Oh Gemini! I am coming." I shouted as Gemini also gave a loud shriek and tightened her hold on me.

We both were having the best orgasm of our lives simultaneously.

"Oh God! That was good." Gemini said as she relaxed.

I smiled.

The door opened and Hela walked in.

"Goddess and Chief have too much sex." Hela said.

Gemini frowned.

"Were you really standing at the door, listening to us have sex?" Gemini asked.

Hela nodded.

"I didn't mean to but you guys were so loud." Hela answered.

Charlie blushed.

=••=••=

"Men are trash excluding my Emmett." Rosalie told Hela.

"And my Jasper." Alice continued.

"And my Charlie too." Gemini added.

Hela nodded.

"Men are trash excluding Chief, Cowboy and Hercules." Hela said.

Gemini had brought Hela over to the Cullens' house to let Alice and Rosalie give her a makeover and teach her etiquette but Hela had attacked Edward and now they were in Alice's closet, talking about men.

"That's right." Rosalie said.

Alice started trimming Hela's hair.

"Hela, how did you end up in Hawaii?" Rosalie asked.

Hela frowned.

"In my village, I was engaged to the chief's son, he was very sweet at first but then he changed... he would beat me and... I just went crazy and I phased. I stayed in my animal form for almost two months when he sold me to a zoo and I ended up in Hawaii and then I escaped from the zoo. I didn't change back until I noticed Joshua. He smelled different like home but he's not my home." Hela answered.

Rosalie immediately hugged Hela and placed her on her lap like she was her child.

"It's okay, I understand. You are strong, Hela." Rosalie said.

Alice nodded and patted her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." Alice said.

"Do you remember where you village is?" Gemini asked.

"Yes, where is it? We should go and burn it down." Rosalie added.

Alice shook her head.

"Let's not do anything that can get us in trouble." Alice said.

"I mean I was thinking more about finding out why Hela is able to phase but not a bad idea, Rosalie." Gemini said.

"Village no longer there." Hela said.

Gemini raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Gemini asked.

"Zoo destroyed village." Hela replied.