viii. is there somewhere

Different is good.
When someone tells you
that you are different, smile and
hold your head up and be proud.

viii. is there somewhere

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I could do that." Embry said as he ate his second bowl of soup in Charlie's kitchen.

Gemini smiled.

"It's okay. The only people who can summon me are Tiffany, Charlie and you. So, be careful with it." Gemini said.

Charlie was confused.

"I can summon you?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, it's like if you need me. You just think about me or call out my name and I just appear." Gemini explained to Charlie.

"Oh, that will definitely come in handy." Charlie said, making a mentally note of it.

"Are you going to summon her when you need help with a case?" Embry asked, smirking.

Charlie blushed.

"No." Charlie answered.

Gemini laughed.

"Stop teasing him." Gemini said.

"Sorry." Embry said.

"So, how old are you really, Gemini?" Charlie asked.

"You won't freak out?" Gemini replied.

"Nope." Charlie said.

"Okay, as of this year, I'm 3,120 years old." Gemini said.

Charlie started coughing.

Embry was shocked.

"What made you have mom so late in age?" Embry asked.

Gemini shrugged.

"I wanted to be human. I had gotten tired of being immortal and not having something that truly belonged to me. You know with the world constantly changing. So, when I found out I was pregnant. I was really happy. Your mother is the best thing that ever happened to me." Gemini said, smiling.

"Why isn't Tiffany immortal?" Charlie asked.

"I never figured out why she wasn't. Maybe, it has to do with her father's genes. That useless man always messes things up. But she did inherit a few abilities." Gemini answered.

"And apparently I did too." Embry said.

"So, Embry how does it work with you being a wolf?" Charlie asked.

Embry shrugged.

"Let's just say with my grandma here. I'm the strongest wolf." Embry answered.

Charlie frowned.

"Don't use your grandma to beat up others." Charlie said.

Gemini laughed.

"Embry would never do that." Gemini said.

viii. is there somewhere

"Jake can I talk to you?" Embry asked.

"Sure Embry, What about?" Jacob replied as they sat in Billy's kitchen.

"My grandma. I don't know if you already told the Cullens about her but I just want to make this clear, you may be my best friend but if you, the pack or the Cullens try to harm my grandma. I will kill you all." Embry blustered.

Jacob just fidgeted. He has never heard Embry talk like this before so he knew he was serious.

"I'm backing off. You said she means no harm to us but I'm not sure Sam or the Cullens will." Jacob said.