xiv. this woman's work

I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions.
I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.

xiv. this woman's work

"Rosalie! Alice!" Gemini yelled, walking into the Cullens' house while carrying a few Chanel bags.

Rosalie walked the stairs with Alice, smiling.

"No way! Thank you!" Alice exclaimed as she picked Gemini and twirled her around.

"I can't believe you got them." Rosalie said as she took the bags from Gemini's hands as Alice put her down.

"It wasn't easy but you know I have connections." Gemini said.

Alice and Rosalie had been talking about wanting to get the new winter collection form Chanel but they were having trouble getting them since it was a very limited collection.

Gemini told them that she would reach out to a few people she knew in the fashion industry and get her hands on the collection for them.

Gemini smirked.

"You're welcome, ladies. Now, Rosa, you promised to fix my car so here's the keys." Gemini said, giving her car keys to Rosalie.

Rosalie nodded.

"I'll work my magic on it." Rosalie said.

Bella walked in and stared at Gemini as Renesmee squealed and ran towards Gemini.

"Hey, sweetie, I got you something too." She said as she handed a bag to Renesmee.

"Thank you." Renesmee said.

Gemini looked at Bella and handed a small bag.

"I know you're not obsessed with fashion but I got you something." Gemini said.

Bella nodded.

"Thanks." Bella said.

Gemini sighed.

"Look, Isabella, I don't want to fight with you. I never had a problem with you but you are acting very immature. I care about your father and he cares for me. You don't have to like me but be happy for you father." Gemini said.

Bella nodded.

Gemini frowned at the thoughts on Bella's mind and walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek.

"I'm nothing like Renee." Gemini said.

Bella gasped.

"How did you know that?" Bella asked.

"She can read your thoughts, mom." Renesmee answered.

"But Edward said that no one can read my mind." Bella said.

"Well, I can." Gemini said.

"Have you been reading my mind this whole time?" Bella asked.

"Yeah, ever since we had dinner." Gemini answered.

Edward walked in.

"Can you read everyone's minds?" Edward asked.

Gemini shrugged.

"And what about?" Gemini replied.

"How did you get me to wash the dishes?" Edward asked.

"I can manipulate functions of the mind." Gemini answered.

"What else can you do?" Bella asked.

Gemini snapped her fingers and everything in the room was now floating including Rosalie, Alice, Edward, Bella, and Renesmee.

"My powers are greater than most beings." Gemini said.

"This is so cool." Renesmee said.

"You know what else is cool?" Gemini asked.

"What?" Rosalie asked as Gemini let them back down on the ground.

"Charlie can see everything through my eyes." Gemini answered.

"How?" Bella asked.

"If he focuses on me then he can see everything through my eyes." Gemini replied.

"That's how he knew everything." Edward said.

Bella was shocked.

"You're really his soulmate." Bella said.

Gemini nodded.

"And if you keep trying to break us up... it's only going to hurt him." Gemini said.

"If you can't live with Edward then there's no way Charlie can live without Gemini." Rosalie said.