xx. that's the reality

Today you are YOU. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you. -Dr. Seuss

xx. that's the reality

"Tiffany, can I have my son back?" Charlie asked Tiffany who had been holding his son for the past hour.

Tiffany shakes her head. "I don't think so," Tiffany answered as Beau tightened his grip on her shirt. "See he doesn't want to leave me either," She added.

Charlie rolled his eyes and sighed.

"My only son and I can't even spend time with him without you or Bella kidnapping him," Charlie said.

Bella walked into the house with bags in her hands.

"Hey, you wanted us to be close, and we are," Bella said before rushing over to coo at her baby brother.

"Please tell me you didn't buy more things for Beau, he doesn't need anything more," Charlie said.

Beau was the most spoiled baby in Forks at the moment because someone was bringing something for him every day. Charlie and Gemini were running out of space in the house.

"I won't tell you," Bella said, smiling as Tiffany handed Beau over to her. "Hi, cutie, how was your day?" Bella asked Beau.

Beau started laughing and babbling. Gemini walked down the stairs while on the phone with Aaliyah who was planning Seth's birthday party.

"I'm sure Leah would know what Seth wants for his birthday, they see each other's thoughts, Aaliyah," Gemini said.

Gemini waved hi to Bella. "Or we could send Edward to read his thoughts," Gemini suggested.

Gemini kissed Charlie on the cheek. "Okay, whatever you say, Aaliyah," Gemini said before they ended the call.

"Is she having trouble picking out a birthday gift for Seth?" Tiffany asked her mother.

"Yeah, she wants the perfect gift for Seth, like perfect," Gemini answered.

"Why not just ask him?" Bella asked.

"Because she feels Seth like think she doesn't know what he likes," Gemini answered.

"Being imprints is hard work," Tiffany said.

"Tell me about it, but you guys I need your help, I have to plan Balbina and Leah's baby showers, I have no idea how I got roped into throwing it because Sue was the one to suggest that they have a joint baby shower," Gemini said, shaking her head.

"I think it was when you were breaking up Alice and Indau's fight that they decided you should do it," Bella said.

After the whole confrontation with the Volturi, Jasper, Alice, Odessa, and Indau drama took center stage and everything was chaos. Indau doesn't like Alice and Alice is threatened by Indau and Odessa.

Jasper is caught in the middle and is ready to kill himself at any given point to get the women in his life to stop fighting.

"I never thought I would see the day that Jasper loses a battle, Alice vs Indau, and Odessa is tearing him apart," Bella said.

"Hey, I tried talking to them but it's like Alice won't stop overstepping boundaries," Gemini said.

"I think she sees something, I mean she sees the future, right? What if she sees what Jasper's future is going to be like without her," Tiffany said.

Bella scoffed.

"Are you trying to say that Alice is sabotaging Jasper's future by fighting with Indau and Odessa?" Bella asked Tiffany. "No, she wouldn't do that," Bella added, shaking her head.

"But she has done it before with everyone else, including you, Bella. Alice meddles a lot," Tiffany said.

Charlie nodded in agreement. "Bella, Tiffany is right, Alice meddles a lot, and she can be very overbearing at times," Charlie said.

Bella thought about it for a moment before shaking her head. Alice has always wanted the best for the family, so there's no way she would sabotage their lives to benefit from it, especially Jasper's life.

"I just think you guys misunderstand Alice," Bella said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay," Tiffany said, sarcastically.

xx. that's the reality

"I will burn that bitch alive!" Odessa shouted after yet another fight with Alice.

Alice was constantly pushing Odessa's buttons, trying to get a rise out of her. Odessa was exhausted by Alice's constant meddling and antagonizing, especially regarding Odessa's relationship with Jasper.

She desperately wished her father would finally stand up to Alice's bullying and make her understand that Odessa and her mother were not a threat to Alice's place in the family.

Frustrated, Odessa decided to take a long, relaxing walk through the forest to clear her head. Meanwhile, back at the house, Odessa's mother Indau was furiously yelling at Jasper to get Alice under control.

"She can't keep picking fights with Odessa and me like this," Indau fumed. "I'm warning you Jasper, either you put Alice in her place or you'll be planning a funeral." Jasper sighed, knowing Indau was dead serious in her threat.

To diffuse the situation, he agreed he would talk to Alice. Jasper slowly climbed the stairs to the bedroom he shared with Alice.

When he entered, he found Alice brooding silently as she stared out the window into the distance.

"Alice, we need to talk," Jasper said gently to get her attention.

"You love them more than me," Alice accused bitterly.

Jasper shook his head and denied it, but Alice insisted it was true - that he didn't act the same warm way around her when Indau and Odessa were around.

If she was able to cry, Alice would be sobbing right now. Having seen glimpses of Jasper's future, she knew that no matter how hard she tried to change it, their relationship was doomed.

"Let's discuss this calmly. Why do you resent them so much?" Jasper asked, trying to understand Alice's perspective.

"I don't hate them. I'm just jealous," Alice confessed. "The life with you I thought we were meant to have was only temporary. They're your real family where you truly belong, and I'm jealous of that." Jasper realized Alice was being honest with her feelings.

"I'm sorry," Jasper said regretfully.

"Me too," Alice replied, both knowing their relationship would never be the same.

Back in the dense, shadowy forest, Odessa aimlessly wandered the winding trails, muttering angrily to herself. Lost in her frustrated thoughts, she failed to notice the large russet wolf until she nearly stumbled into him on the path.

Halting abruptly, Odessa took in the wolf's massive size and intense gaze focused solely on her. Although unfamiliar with most of the pack, she surmised from his intent stare that he must know who she was.

When the great beast continued to stand motionless before her, she tilted her head quizzically. "Are you okay?" she asked, perplexed by his behavior.

Receiving no response, Odessa slowly reached out her hand and gently touched the wolf's muzzle.

In that instant, she felt a jolt of energy that could only mean one thing - this wolf had imprinted on her. Letting out an exasperated sigh, Odessa dropped her hand and grumbled, "Oh great, just what I need." The imprinted bond was irreversible and would connect them for life.

While Odessa was less than thrilled with the situation, the mesmerized wolf seemed overjoyed to have found his soulmate at last. Their paths were now intertwined whether she liked it or not.

Odessa turned away, heading back to the Cullen house, muttering angrily to herself as she tried to wrap her mind around the shocking revelation that one of the La Push wolves had imprinted on her.