xxix. the chief and i; the official illustrated guide

Below, I've outlined everything you need to know about the characters in this book.

A|N Sorry for the super long wait, I have terrible writer's block, and I have no idea where I want this story to go, but enjoy the update as I've decided to skip the fight with the Volturi because we all know who won. So the story will pick up with Jasper, Alice, Odessa, and Indau drama.

xxix. the chief and i;
the official illustrated guide

* Superbatural beings tht possesses a quantifiable supernatural talent beyond their power and abilities

The Nine Tailed Fox Index

Gemini Swan* (née Corleone Lee)
A nine-tailed fox. Former mountain spirit and guardian. She is referred to as the Goddess Fox as she is the oldest living nine-tailed Fox. Her mate is Charlie Swan, making her the stepmother of Bella Cullen (née Swan), stepmother-in-law of Edward Cullen, and stepgrandmother of Renesmee Cullen. She is the mother of Tiffany and Beau.

Tiffany Uley (née Call)
A half-blood nine-tailed fox. She is the daughter of Gemini, niece of Yeon and Rang, and the mother of Embry and Jaid. She is married to Lucas Uley, making her the sister-in-law of Sue Clearwater and the aunt of Leah and Seth Clearwater.

Beau Swan*
A half-blood nine-tailed fox. He is the son of Gemini and Charlie, nephew of Yeon and Rang, and the little brother of Tiffany and Bella. He is Embry and Jaid's uncle. He has a shield like his sister Bella but his shield can block psychic powers and repel pursuers.

Yeon Lee
A nine-tailed fox. Former mountain spirit and guardian. He is the younger half-brother of Gemini and the older half-brother of Rang Lee. He is the imprint of Leah Clearwater.

Rang Lee
A half-blood nine-tailed fox. He is Gemini and Yeon Lee's younger brother. As a child, he was abandoned by his human mother in the Forest but raised by Gemini and Yeon. His mate is Balbina.

Balbina Lee
A half-blood nine-tailed fox. She is the mate of Rang. Balbina who was taken in by Gemini when as a child, she was abandoned by her human father in the Forest. She is the adoptive mother of Yuri and Saul.

Yuri Lee
Rang Lee's loyal companion and adoptive daughter, a young half-blood nine-tailed fox and shapeshifter. She is the younger sister of Hela.

Saul Lee*
A young boy who is adopted by Rang. He was saved by Rang from his abusive stepfather. He can speak to animals and is a half-blood nine-tailed fox.

The Shapeshifter Index

The Uley pack

The Uley pack, most commonly known as the pack or Sam Uley's pack, is formed when Sam Uley first phased into a wolf, the occasion of his coming-of-age in the presence of the Olympic coven: a coven of vampires.

Sam Uley* (Alpha) [Alpha Command]
Jared Cameron* (Beta) [Improved eyesight]
Paul Lahote (third-in-command)
Brady Fuller
Collin Littlesea
Seven additional unnamed members

The Black Pack

The Black Pack, most commonly known as the pack or Jacob Black's pack, is formed when Jacob, Leah, and Seth run off when Sam decides to kill Bella and her unborn baby.

Jacob Black* (Alpha) [Strongest wolf/Alpha voice]
Leah Clearwater* (Beta) [Improved Speed]
Seth Clearwater* [Improved Hearing]
Embry Uley* (third-in-command) [Inherited Nine-tailed Fox abilities from mother]
Quil Ateara V

The Council Pack

The Council Pack, most commonly known as The Quileute Council Pack or La Push Council Pack, is formed as advisors to the packs of Quileute shapeshifters.

Joshua Uley
Lucas Uley* [Improved Touch]
Hela* [Improved Smell & Tracking]

The Vampire Index

Alphabetically by coven
* vampire possesses a quantifiable supernatural talent
—bonded pair (oldest listed first)

The Amazon Coven

As the name suggests, the Amazon Coven resides in the rain forests of South America, all of them natives of the Pantanal wetlands.

Kachiri
Senna
Zafrina*

The Denali Coven

The Denali Coven was founded by Sasha and Tanya and takes its name from their residence: Denali, Alaska.

Eleazar* — Carmen
Irina — Laurent ♰
Kate*
Sasha
Tanya — Garrett
Vasilii ♰

The Egyptian Coven

The Egyptian Coven is one of the oldest groups in the Twilight universe. They have managed to live somewhat normal lives in Egypt for centuries.

Amun — Kebi
Benjamin* — Tia

The Irish Coven

Maggie*
Siobhan* — Liam

The Mexican Coven

The Mexican Coven was founded by Maria, who used it to raise an army of newborn vampires with the purpose of winning back the land that she lost with Lucy and Nettie.

Maria ♰
Lucy ♰
Nettie ♰

The Olympic Coven

More commonly known as the Cullen family, and also known as Cullen clan, or Cullen coven, is a coven of vegetarian vampires. It consists of Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Emmett, and Edward Cullen, as well as Rosalie and Jasper Hale, Bella Swan and her vampire hybrid daughter with Edward, Renesmee Cullen. Five out of nine members are supernaturally gifted.

Carlisle — Esme
Edward*— Bella*
Jasper* — Alice*
Renesmee*
Rosalie — Emmett

The Romanian Coven

The Romanian Coven is one of the oldest groups and the one that ruled before the Volturi's rise.

Stefan
Vladimir

The Volturi Coven

The Volturi are the largest and most powerful coven of vampires, as well as the ones who enforce the laws of the vampire world, and they're the equivalent of royalty.

Aro* — Sulpicia
Caius — Athenodora
Marcus* — Didyme*♰

The Volturi Guard (partial)

Alec*
Chelsea* — Afton*
Corin*
Demetri*
Felix
Heidi*
Jane*
Renata*
Santiago

The American Nomads (Partial)

James*♰ — Victoria*♰
Mary
Peter — Charlotte
Randall

The European Nomads (Partial)

Alistair*
Charles* — Makenna

Others

Hulien
Nahuel
Joham
Benito ♰

The Gods and Goddesses Index

The Gods and Goddesses are reborn Gods and Goddesses that were near death at the time.

Aaliyah Abara
Aaliyah is the reincarnated Goddess of Love, Bilquis. She was killed by Victoria as she failed to turn into a Vampire but later resurrected due to her being a reborn Goddess. She is the imprint of Seth Clearwater.

Camari Swan
Camari is the reincarnated Goddess associated with medical skill, Eir. She is the little sister of Charlie Swan, she was born a stillborn but later resurrected due to her being a reborn Goddess. She is a doctor at Forks Memorial Hospital.

Other beings Index

Inadu*
Inadu is a demon witch. She is the daughter of Neena, a witch and a demon.

Odessa Hale*
Odessa is the daughter of Jasper and Inadu. She is a demon-witch-vampire. Odessa has the power to psychically impose emotions onto others.

[A|N: More will be added or the list will be revised repeatedly.]