𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟲: 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀?

| harley |

"You're being super paranoid right now," Carter said before looking ahead and I turned around.

There was a large modern building that took up a lot of land sitting literally in the middle of nowhere. There was another forest behind it, but other than that, we were surrounded by grass and dirt.

"We can catch up to them later," I said as I folded my arms.

"I can hear emotions," I said and his eyes widened. "Can you at least pretend to not be scared right now? I can hear it in my head," I said slowly.

"Well, was that all?" He asked as he tried to move past me and I stopped him. "Khloe's emotions are twice as loud as everyone else's combined. Why is she upset, Carter?" I asked sternly and he looked down.

"Hey! Are you guys coming?!" Athena yelled from the building. "We'll be there in a second," Carter yelled back before looking down at me.

"Last night, she healed my hands, and then I kissed her," He says and I raise an eyebrow. "That doesn't explain my question," I repeated. "I told her I didn't like her," He said and my eyes widened.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"She thinks, that I like Luna," He says and I shake my head. "Well do you?" I asked and he couldn't respond.

"Do you wanna hear what she sounds like in my head?" I asked but didn't give him an opportunity to answer as my eyes glowed and I pressed my finger against his head.

A trace of purple swished over his eyes. I held my finger there for a few more seconds and winced at the impact of her emotions before removing my hand.

Carter gasped for air as I waited for him to catch his breath.

"You caused that, and now, I have to hear it every second of each day, until you make this right," I said as I turned around and headed to the house.

| athena |

"Welcome to my humble home," I said as held my hands in the air and walked through the foyer.

This place was a lot bigger than I remember. I haven't been here in like 2 years.

"Hey isn't this the place where you had your sweet 16th?" Khloe asked and I nodded. "Yeah, it is actually. Haven't been here since then."

This place holds a lot of memories. Memories I'm not ready to share with these somewhat strangers.

Just as long as they don't find-

"Hey, I found a secret door!" Chase says as he pulls a specific book out of the bookcase as the shelf shifts to the left, opening the all-too-familiar passage to the basement.

"Okay, stop touching things in my house," I said sternly as I gestured the passage door to shut. I used a bit too much force and a few of the books fell off the case. My eyes widened and I quickly caught them using my powers and placed them back on the shelf.

"Okay," I said slightly in shock from what just happened. "Nobody touch anything. I mean it," I said as I pointed towards the main staircase that led to the upstairs bedrooms. Everyone trudged up the stairs as I stayed behind the group.

We reached the stairs and I gestured to the six doors on the left-hand side of the corridor. "Okay then, each person gets a room," I say as I gesture to the doors and headed to the right side of the corridor.

"Nobody goes down this side of the house," I warned and everyone looked at each other. "I mean it. Those are the two rules. No one goes down that passageway and no one goes to this side of the house." I stated.