𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟵: 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆?

| harley |

"You look like you're gonna throw up," Carter chuckled as he fell into step with me. "Wow, so good to see you! Haven't heard from you in forever," I said sarcastically as he rested his arm on the edge of my shoulder and tossed me the basketball in his hands.

"No come on, don't be like that," He whined and I shrugged. "I've been around, I mean we live together now," He added and I shook my head. "No, you live with Luna. I'm just in the same house," I teased and he grumbled. "Well I won't leave your side, we're still best buddies," He said as the warning bell rung and we approached our class.

"Hey stranger," Luna said as she approached us, well, Carter. "Come on, I have a surprise for you," She urged as she tugged on the sides of his hoodie. "I am so sorry," He whispered as he gave me a pleading look. "You owe me lunch!" I yelled as him and Luna both disappeared up the staircase and I entered my class.

I know he doesn't ditch me on purpose, he just found someone that he's genuinely happy with.

For a long time, he relied on me to be that person.

I sat in the back and placed my feet on the back of the chair Carter usually sits on. My feet dropped off the chair suddenly as it moved. I gasped and jumped as Chase appeared and he placed his finger against his lips before disappearing.

I swear he uses my ability ore than anyone else's.

I tried to lean back in my seat but I felt my stomach turn. I'll be real, today hasn't been a great day so far. I slowly tilted my head backwards until I could see the fan turning just above us. I closed my eyes and the images that I saw last night reappeared and I immediately shot my eyes open.

I feel like I'm in a living nightmare.

"Are you okay?" I heard him whisper as I adjusted myself on my seat and nodded as I lifted my headphones to my ears. "I don't think I can be here anymore," I muttered as I rested my head on my desk. "If you're gonna be invisible the whole time, you could just leave," I muttered and I know he heard me.

The teacher began lecturing away and I felt two arms slowly push me towards the left and I let myself rest on his lap as I increased the volume of the calming music.

The images reappeared when I opened my eyes and I let out a slight whimper as I kept them shut. A hand gently ran through my hair as I fought against the multiple demons in my head.

| luna |

"You are way too good at this," Carter laughed as I aimed and shot the ball. The net swished as the ball fell through and bounced against the floor. "What? You thought you was gonna have to teach me?" I teased as I grabbed the ball and passed it to him. "No, but your form is shit," He commented and I pouted as I dropped my aim.

"Here, I'll help you," he said as he stood behind me and placed his hands on top of mine. He raised the ball and aimed towards the hoop. "Okay, bend your knees slightly," He said softly and I followed his instructions.

"Take a deep breath, aaandd shoot," He mumbled and I listened and the ball went in much more smoothly. "Well that definitely made a difference," He teased and I hit his chest lightly. "You love putting your hands on me, don't you?" He smirked as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

"Well you love it, when I do," I retorted as he took my other arm. "Remind me again why we have to wait until after this whole Natassia thing," Carter whined and I placed both hands on each side of his face. "It'll be worth the wait," I assured and he pouted.

"Wilson! You two should be in lesson!" A gruff voice yelled and I jumped slightly. "Sorry coach!" Carter shouted back as I hid my face in his chest. "Come on, let's go," Carter chuckled as he placed his arm over my shoulder and we both walked out of the gym.