𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟬: 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲

| khloe |

"Don't you feel weird that they're all watching us?" I asked Athena and she didn't respond. It's been almost two weeks since the Alpha Base self-destructed. It only took a few hours for her to shut down again.

She even cut off Trey.

But from what she told me, after forcing the information out of her, he lied. Many times.

"Just don't face in that direction, I guess," Harley said as she approached us. The gym doors opened and Kat walked in with Trey behind her. "Why does he still work here?" Athena muttered.

"Okay, you guys can start training now," Trey yelled and we all gathered together. He left the gym and went up to the spectators' booth as the lights dimmed.

"Welcome Inhumans to simulation 7591. Get ready," An automated voice sounded through the speakers.

| trey |

"I guess there really isn't anything to teach them," Cynthia mumbled as we watched them through the simulation. "They really gel together as a team," She added.

"Can't say the same for us," Jennifer muttered.

"We've been stuck together for like forever," Skylar pointed out.

"Yeah, I hate you all too," Cynthia smirked.

The simulation ended and I turned off the projectors using the tablet in my hand. "I gotta go," I mumbled as I walked towards the doors. I reached for it and a hand blocked my path. "What do you want Natalie?" I asked and she raised her eyebrow.

"I thought I was 'Nat'," She said as she tilted her head to the side. I moved her hand and walked through the doors as I headed into the gym.

"Great work guys. I guess you're all dismissed," I announced and they nodded and left, even Athena. "No extra two hours training?" I called as she walked past me and she stopped. "You know my schedule," She said in slight shock and I shrugged.

"Pretty sure everyone does, but I care," I responded and she rolled her eyes. "Can I take you out for dinner?" I asked her and she spun around.

"Sorry, I have another two hours of exercise. But you already knew that right? Cause you care?" She answered sarcastically and I winced slightly. Lucas teleported next to me and rested his hand on my shoulder as we both watched Athena leave the gym.

"That had to hurt," He commented as he sucked his teeth and I frowned. "You know, you can't go teleporting around here. They can't know that there are more Inhumans," I pointed out and Lucas scoffed. "Why? Cause we'd be safer that way?" He teased and I sighed.

"Yeahh man. Cause we'd be safer that way. But you already knew that" I responded and he laughed as he realised what I did. "Oh no. You don't get to walk away from me!" He yelled as he followed me out of the gym.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

"Can you at least force her out of her room?" I asked Khloe and she scoffed. "What the hell do I look like?" She asked me and I walked away from her and towards Harley and Kat.

"Okay, first of all, no," Harley stopped me before I could even ask. Kat shook her head as she lifted both arms.

Long ago, when we were in transition, a friend of ours designed a pair of wristbands that were designed to withstand the forces that come with the transition. They absorb the energy released and vibrate on her wrists, with less damage.

"Can't," Kat said as she waved the wristbands in my face. "Okay, that isn't even an excuse," I muttered. "We'll go," Natalie suggested and I frowned.