𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟭: 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

| khloe |

"What just happened?" Skylar asked as Trey and Lucas rushed towards Athena who was now on the floor, knocked out.

My eyes widened as I looked at Kat and Skylar's dresses. "The real question is what happened here?" I asked as I gestured to their dresses. "Long story," Kat mumbled as she went to check on Natalie. "Khlo!" Lucas yelled and I quickly advanced towards them.

"You're the healer, right? Do what you do," Trey gestured to her face, and I could tell he was trying to stay cool.

I raised my eyebrow as I lowered towards her. I sighed as I placed my palm slightly over her face and my eyes glowed orange.

"She's lost a lot of energy. Her aura is weak," I said softly and Trey gave me a confused look. "What do you mean by that? Has she been overworking herself?" He asked as I moved my hand away from her face and shrugged. "I don't know, I got snapped away too, idiot," I muttered as I stood up.

"What happened while we were gone?" He asked and I looked at the others, who had their attention on us. We were all avoiding his question.

Athena always pushes herself. Most of the time, way too far. She would touch death just to protect the ones she loves.

"Get her upstairs first," I advised and he handed her to Lucas who got up and teleported away, with her in his arms. "What happened?" Natalie asked as she rolled around on the floor and Trey immediately moved to her side and helped her up.

"Shit everything's spinning," She muttered. "I'll take you upstairs," He said to her and they walked out of Mission Control.

I tilted my head to the side as I leaned over the railing and watched them leave. "So none of you saw that?" I said aloud and nobody chose to mention what just happened. My eyes shifted to Kat and Skylar before they narrowed.

I need to know what happened so then I can figure out how to hide it from Athena long enough so we get back home.

"You guys were there. What happened?" I asked and the sisters looked at each other. "This dress is very itchy and really unfunctional," Skylar said before she quickly left Mission Control.

"Okay she's totally overreacting," Kat defended as I raised my eyebrow. "We don't know what happened between them, if anything happened," Kat said and I believed her.

"Fine," I mumbled as I ran my hands through my hair. Everyone else proceeded to leave the room but I stayed behind. "You okay?" Ricky asked me as he approached me and I accepted his hug as I sighed in his arms. "I just don't want her to get hurt," I mumbled as he sighed as he smoothed down my hair.

"Everyone's waiting upstairs so we should probably go," He said and I nodded as we left Mission Control.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

| harley |

"What happened?" Trey asked us as he stood up and it was obvious he was shaking cause got caught in that position with Nat. "We should really be asking you that," Khloe muttered and he heard her and chose to ignore it. We were all in the living room. Athena was upstairs.

"Well that trip was crazy and honestly I don't want to relive it but we were on the brink of death and then the wormhole opened," Skylar explained and we all looked at her.

"That wasn't a coincidence," Jennifer said and Trey, Kat and Skylar looked confused. "Well, what do you mean?" Kat asked and nobody really knew how to explain it.

"Harl, take it away," Khloe gestured to me and I sighed. "The simple explanation is, Athena used her spirit to locate you guys based off of memories that Jenn and Cynthia provided, and ripped open the fabric of space-time underneath your feet and led you straight to us," I explained and Skylar hung her mouth open.