𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟵: 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

| harley |

"I am so sick of this place!" Khloe screamed out in frustration as she walked in circles around the open space of the Alpha Base. I rested my legs on the couch and watched her in amusement. "I feel trapped in this place," She grumbled as she tugged on her hair.

Chase and Ricky walked out of the bookshelf tunnel and shut it behind them as Ricky tried to rub his workout sweat on her and she raised her finger and warned him to stay away.

Chase slumped on the couch next to me and tossed his towel on me and my face hardened as I moved away in time so it didn't touch me. "Don't you dare," I threatened as I got up.

We've been here for what felt like forever, with no idea how to get home and no idea how we got here in the first place.

I turned to look at Khloe and she was swatting Ricky away from her before she stopped suddenly. "Hey, what's up?" He asked with a smile on his face and her eyes glowed orange. "Someone's coming," She said quietly and my heart stilled for a moment.

"What do you mean someone's coming?" Chase asked as he hopped off the couch and I stood up quickly too. "I meant what I said, I can hear someone coming," She hissed as the door rattled and she jumped slightly. We all positioned ourselves and the door burst open.

"Why the hell did smoke appear?" Cynthia asked as she waved her hands in the air and I sighed in relief. "What are you guys doing here? How did you even get here?" Khloe asked as Trey and Jennifer walked into the house and greeted them.

There was a crash outside and my eyes widened slightly as Alex floated into the house. Athena walked in and the green glow in her eyes diminished and Alex landed on the floors with a thud.

"I am not levitating you everywhere we go. Get your drunk ass up and walk," She said to him as he rolled on his stomach on the floor.

"Oh my gosh," Khloe sighed as she rushed to Athena and her face lit up as she gave her a hug. "I missed you so much," Athena choked and Khloe pulled away with a confused look.

"We've only been in this time period for a few days," Ricky said and they all frowned as they looked at us.

"You guys have been gone for nearly 5 months," Cynthia said and silence filled the room. "What?" I asked quietly and Alex groaned as he stood up and slumped onto the couch.

"How did you guys even get here?" Chase asked and they all pointed to Athena. "Don't ask us, she figured it out," Jennifer muttered as she rested on the couch and I looked at Athena.

"Wait, where's Trey?" She asked as she looked at us and Khloe gave her a confused look. "We have no idea..." She said slowly.

"Why what happened to him?" I asked. "We were the only ones left in our time period," Lucas said as he gestured to himself, Jenn, Athena, Cynthia and Alex. "So Kat, Skylar, Trey and Natalie?" Ricky asked.

"Gone," Athena mumbled.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚