𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟭: 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿

| khloe |

I gripped my phone in my hand as I walked down the school corridors. The decorating committee took down all the decorations so the school was its normal self again.

But I don't feel normal.

I almost died at the hands of an obsessed, reincarnated 500-year old-ish man.

"Hey girlfriend," Ricky said as he fell into step with me and I automatically clasped my hand with his and he lifted both our hands upwards and over my shoulder.

"Hi boyfriend," I teased and he smiled. "At least you're in a good mood today," He said and my face fell. "Nope. I'm just happy to see you," I said as we stopped at his locker.

The first bell rang and Katalina appeared and tugged in my arm. "I'm stealing your girlfriend sorry!" She yelled at Ricky as we walked up the stairs to class.

We sat at the back as the lesson began.

"Did we have to come to class early?" I groaned as the teacher sat at his desk. Katalina was busy doodling in her notebook to realise that I was talking.

The tv screen attached to the wall of our class sounded and we all looked up from our books.

"A special news report from the Wervieme Police Station,"

"Two bodies were found in an abandoned building just of the forest of Wervieme. The victims were identified as local felons Beatrix and Nicolas Lewis."

I glanced at Kat who was staring off into the distance.

"A videotape was found on the site that has been analysed and confirmed as 100 percent real,"

They played the footage and it was of Nick. I frowned as I paid attention. "You all have been living among freaks," He said into the camera with scared eyes and mine widened.

I looked at Katalina and she froze. "We need to go," She hissed and I shook my head. "No, I wanna hear what he's gonna say," I muttered but she already dragged me to my feet. The teacher let us go to the toilet, but I stopped at the front of the class and watched the screen.

"There are powered beings in Wervieme City," Nick stated and a picture of me, Athena, Carter, Ricky, Harley and Luna appeared on the screen.

"They have inhabited supernatural abilities and they are the ones that are going to kill me," He continued and everyone in the class looked at us.

I felt a pair of hands grab me and I gasped as I saw my teacher gripping my arms. The class got rowdy as he held me down and Katalina sighed.

"Sir, you have to let me go," I said slowly but my heart was beating so fast I could barely hear anything else. "I can't let you leave class. The police will be looking for you," He grunted as people pulled out their phones to record. Katalina steadied herself and I shook my head. "Katalina, don't," I warned but she ignored and her eyes glowed.

"I suggest you let her go," She threatened and her hands lit up with large flames and everyone gasped in shock and horror. "Let. Her. Go." She repeated and he immediately latched off of me. "I'm sorry," I sighed as he stumbled onto his desk and Kat dragged me out of the class.

We both ran down the corridor as the classroom doors opened and people watched us.

What is happening?

| athena |

"Stay back!" I screamed as my eyes glowed at full force and the students stepped back.