𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟱: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀

| luna |

I stirred in my sleep before waking up. I sat up and frowned as I saw Ricky sitting on the desk chair. "You know being in someone's room without their permission is considered weird right?" I said as I rested my body on my elbows.

I feel a lot better now, and my body seems, sort of new?

"Uhh everyone else already left for school and Khlo said I shouldn't wake you up. It'll disrupt the healing process, something like that," He explained as I got out of bed. "Well you can wait downstairs, I'll be down in 20," I said as I entered the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and entered the shower.

I washed my hair and got out. I blowdried it and straightened it before heading to the closet in nothing but a robe. I put on a bra and matching drawers before putting on my uniform and my shoes. I don't usually wear pumps cause they kill my feet, but I really don't like how short I am.

I searched for my blazer but realised I left it in my locker, so I settled for the school hoodie. I grabbed my phone and checked my hair again before leaving the room.

I shut the door behind me and headed down the stairs. "You ready?" He asked as he got up but paused as he watched me scurry towards the kitchen. "Give me a second," I called as I headed towards the fridge and opened it.

I grinned as I reached for the last smoothie and shut the fridge door. "Okay, we can go," I said as I checked the time. It was almost lunch.

I've been asleep for that long?

Ricky held the main door open for me and I walked out and headed towards his car. I waited for him to unlock it before opening the door and climbing inside.

The journey was a bit weird. It was like awkward silence.

It would be stupid for me to say I'm still mad at him, I'm over the whole thing to be honest.

I don't do grudges.

"Before you try and apologise, I forgive you." I said and I turned to look at him. I already knew he was trying to figure out how to apologise to me."T-That's great, I'm glad" He answered and I nodded.

I leaned forward and turned on the radio before adjusting myself in his seat. "Get your feet off the chair,"He said with a grin as I unlocked my phone. "Bite me, Allred." I countered.

| harley |

"Why can't you tell me what happened yesterday?" I whined as I shut my locker. It was a few minutes until lunch but our teacher let us out early so I was putting my books away before lunch.

"Fine, I kissed her," Carter admitted and my eyes widened. "Oh my god! Wait, wait was it like a proper kiss? Like did she like kiss you back?" I squealed and he nodded.

"Yes! You finally grew some balls!" I said as I rapidly hit his chest and he grabbed my hands. "Stop that, and no it might not be, I mean-" He began but stopped as he looked straight ahead. He was still holding my hands, like he was in some sort of trance. I yanked them free before turning around.

Luna was walking down the corridor, effortlessly as usual. I turned to look at Carter and he looked starstruck. I smirked as I leaned against my locker with my arms folded.

A freshman had his eyes hooked on Luna and crashed into a wall and dropped all his books.

She stopped and bent down to help him pick up his books. He got up and thanked her and she gave him a smile before continuing walking down the corridor.

"Damn, now I know why you like her," I teased and he stopped staring at her and glared at me. "Go away," he grumbled as he pointed towards the cafeteria, but Luna reached us before I could leave. "Hey guys, how was training?" She asked as she put her phone in her hoodie pocket.