𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟮: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

| athena |

"Okay baby, leave it alone," Trey urged as he took the tablet out of my hands and I huffed as I ran my hands through my hair. "I just need to check on her one more time," I whined as I reached for my tablet and he didn't give it back as he walked into the cafeteria.

"What's going on?" Harley asked as Trey stood next to the table and I sat down and crossed my arms. "She wants her toy back," Trey said as he held my tablet in his hand and I sighed. "Is she checking on Kat again?" Khloe asked as she took a fry off of Ricky's tray and Trey nodded.

"The schematics aren't finalised and the walls may not hold so I gotta check her activity-" I explained and Trey sat down and shook his head.

"Okay no. Stop that. No one ever understands what you're talking about," Trey teased but I didn't laugh.

I don't know how I turned into the brainy one that no one understands. It used to be Harley.

Katalina's impulses were getting worse each day so we had to rush the design process on her containment cell. It was built into her room so she's at home right now but obviously, she can't leave.

"Surprise!" Skylar said as the Originals walked towards us and people in the cafeteria began to take notice. "What are you guys doing here?" Khloe asked as she fist-bumped Lucas and Cynthia purposefully squeezed herself in between Trey and me.

"Well, we don't have lives, so we're involving ourselves in yours," Jennifer responded and I raised my eyebrow.

A group of footballers walked past our table and the captain, Asher, eyed Skylar. "Hey, you new here?" He asked her and she gave him a weird look before looking at us. "She's just visiting. You can keep moving," Harley cut in and waved her hand and he ignored her.

"Why do you look so familiar?" Asher asked Skylar and I rolled my eyes. "Keep it moving, Johnson" I called and he turned to look at me. "Still being a bitch, Athena?" He smirked and his friends snickered.

"Oh Asher, there's no need to be jealous. If me having more money in my bank account than your family's life savings makes me a bitch, then Athena Hart, the rich bitch, is speaking." I shot back as I mimicked holding a phone to my ear.

He didn't have a comeback and he stood there, startled as I gave him a fake smile and his face hardened.

His friends laughed behind him as I crossed my arms over the table. "Whatever, I was speaking to the pretty one," He gleamed as his attention returned to Skylar and she shifted in her seat and stared him down.

"I'm Skylar, Katalina's sister," She introduced as she clasped her hands on the table, her hair moving away from her face with confidence, and he gave her a confused look. Skylar sighed in annoyance before looking at him. "Luna." She corrected herself and his eyes widened.

"Ahh no wonder you're so hot," He smirked and Cynthia sniggered as my eyes widened at his forwardness. "Why don't you move along?" Alex asked him as he rested his arm over Skylar's shoulder and she clasped her hand with his.

He stared Asher down and his eyes glowed. Asher's eyes flashed white before returning to normal and he cleared his throat. "Sorry to have disturbed you," He stuttered and his friends gave him a weird look as they all walked off.